• Karta Body

The Karta from Deadlywind is a fully sculptured, 4-axis CNC milled aluminum body/rail kit for the Automag. We start with authentic, AGD factory spec'd aluminum "Slug" body and AGD body rails. Starting with these components ensures that all our bodies will work 100% with AGD equipment... no tollerance or QC issues with these beauties!

The Karta accepts:

WGP Autococker compatable barrels
    WDP Angel compatable feednecks
    WDP Angel compatable ball detents.
    Any AGD trigger frame
    Any AGD valve except the RT-Classic and Sydarm
    The Karta body kit includes the Karta aluminum mainbody, Karta sculptured Emag or RTPro rail, and dual AGD (WDP Angel style) ball detents.
    For $20.00 extra, the rail can be ULE ("Ultra Light Engineering") milled to shed another 2.4oz, bringing the Karta's rail weight from 5.5oz down to 3.1oz! The Karta body alone weighs 4.1oz.
    All ULE rails now have the foregrip slot standard.

We give discounts for Slug and rail "trade-ins". Please see below.
    If your sending in more than one Slug or rail, please contact us before you order.

Base Karta body/rail kit, raw polished: $290 + shipping
    ULE mill rail - removes aprox 2.4 oz. (+$20.00) Includes foregrip slot.
    Anodizing (+$25.00)

I am sending in my own AGD Slug body.(-$100.00)

I am sending in my own AGD Emag/RTPro rail. (-$35.00) * (not available for 05 rails)

Karta (ball detents included but not shown) on RTPro rail, Raw: $290.00

Karta (ball detents included but not shown) on Emag rail. Blue: $315.00

Karta beside Emag rail, ULE milling (old style), Black. As shown: $335.00

Karta on Emag rail, ULE milling, Red. Rogue feedneck. As shown: $363.00

Karta (ball detents included but not shown) on Emag rail. Grey: $315.00

Comments 10 Comments
      Anthony w Lawrence -
      Any chance you will make more of these?
      Automag Ranger -
      I'm in for just a Karta body if these are still being offered. I know this is an old thread.
      Laku -
      These haven't been made for long time. Your only option is to find one used.
      Automag Ranger -
      Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
      These haven't been made for long time. Your only option is to find one used.
      What's needed from us to get another run going? I know they'll likely need a certain number of people committed prior and maybe some money up front. Just curious if there are other options, since there still seems to be a high demand for them.
      Laku -
      You'd first need to convince Dealywind to consider making them (can't really see this happening). Don't know if they still have the CAD to make these and how much rework would the file need to be usable today. These were done around 2004.

Then I'm guessing at least 25 or more pre orders, plus long slug bodies and rails for all of them.

This is just my guess, and I could be wrong on any or all points. To know for sure you'd need to ask them.
      maniacmechanic -
      ^^^^ good laugh !!
      knownothingmags -
      I would much rather have people come out with new body designs.

I'm working on some simple ones, and will being toing a run of slug bodies both rt and am/mm.
      just need to work some details out before I open a thread on it.
      Anthony w Lawrence -
      Any chance you will make more of these?
      Anthony w Lawrence -
      Any chance you will make more of these?where can you get long slug bodies?
      Anthony w Lawrence -
      Let me know knownothingmags
      Thanks