• Dual Mag History and Pics

AO,

You all got a kick out of the pics of the Dual Mag from World Cup. I went through our old picture albums and pulled out some pics for you all to see.

Enjoy!!

I made the Dual Mag custom for Mike Lauterborn who had helped us out a lot at the time. This was in the early 90's but I don't remember exactly when. He promoted the gun all over the west coast. I still think this was one of the best APG covers ever, remember this is when everyone still wore camos. Most people thought the colorful costumes were dumb at the time because you couldn't hide in the woods. The girl was his wife Kathy.

Here is Mike posing with the gun outside of Las Vegas.

Here is a pic of the gun a few years later when we converted it to gold plated Minimag bodies.

Mike left paintball in the late 90's and sold the gun to our traveling tech Rod Demaris who has kept it since then. He brought it to WC where we added the Emag lower and Warp Feeds.

The techs tried to remake the sear so it would work in E mode but the new sear cracked. Needless to say it was a huge hit at WC.

The gun has an almost ten year history of standing out in the crowd. You can be sure you haven't seen the last of it.

AGD

Additional Pictures:

Comments 1 Comment
      Syko89 -
      Knew about this but didn't know that it becamea dual emag