• bunny5

by Published on 06-09-2013 04:59 PM

AO: Every few years a community member attempts to compile a list of serial numbers for the different types products AGD has. I realized posting valve information into a forum post so another editor can change the original post just doesn't work.

I figured AO could use a shared document to compile the information into a sortable spreadsheet to keep the information organized and up to date. I would like to continue the community project just like Xmagworld and Pblegion have done in the past, but this time we use a shared document so anyone on Automags.org can freely post their valve information without having someone else do it for them.

I'm trusting the community to come together and work on a project without having to worry about someone trying to delete information so please NO TROLLS.

Currently only SFL, CnC, and STD (Euros) E-mags are on the list. Feel free to help edit the spreadsheet if you would like to add more markers to the list!!!

AO Serial Number Registration:

• Recent Posts

Nobody

So...How's it going?

Well, I don't have to show you anything. This isn't a list, this was just proving you wrong. You asked for a court case in which a jury found him guilty

Nobody Yesterday, 08:03 PM Go to last post
    Pyrate Jim

So...How's it going?

Very common, apparently. Show me uncommon, higher than average.

Except the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

One

Pyrate Jim Yesterday, 07:09 PM Go to last post
    Jambi1369

Shoebox Compressor in 2022...still worth it?

Thanks! I need one to fill large bank tanks as well but this one looks good for me to maybe get right now to at least fill the smaller tanks. Thanks again!

Jambi1369 Yesterday, 08:12 AM Go to last post