Thread: 2k4 Cockers

2k4 Cockers

anyone here anything about the 2k4 cockers? im lookin to get a cocker to upgrade once im done with my mag, which wont be to long from now. lmk what you know!

thx

-steve

If you're going to replace most of the parts, you might be better of just buying the parts seperately so you don't waste money, unless you're planning to upgrade the cocker over a long period of time. But it's hard to fight the upgrade bug once you see all the shiny things you can get.

yea im gonna be upgradin it slowly most likely. i wanna get the 2k4 cocker to get a feel for cockers then start uping it. just like i did with my mag. and do you know if they are ever goin to make vert race frames or vert eblade trigger frames for cockers?

By vert frames, do you mean 90 degree frames? I think the idea of 90 degree frames for both the eblade and race has been thrown around and there have been a few prototypes but nothing has actually gone into production.

Here's a pic of a unfinished prototype from Acid Paintball:

I know CCM and Warped Sportz also made 90 degree frames for cockers but I don't know what happened to those.

http://www.chipleymachine.com/semi5.htm

I'd definately give this serious consideration. I dont think you would be disappointed....not in the least.

IMO this is the best deal in AutoCockers anywhere.

P
    Last edited by Pstan; 10-12-2003 at 08:52 PM.

Originally posted by Pstan
    http://www.chipleymachine.com/semi5.htm

I'd definately give this serious consideration. I dont think you would be disappointed....not in the least.

IMO this is the best deal in AutoCockers anywhere.

P
    Actually it can't be the deal on an autococker, because by law..it can't be called an Autococker..hahahaa...dont you just love our legal system...

True.....LOL!

.....guess we'll just have to say what the guys from Chipley do......

"This is a great entry into an autococking marker."

That should keep us out of court!!!

P

Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy

Actually it can't be the deal on an autococker, because by law..it can't be called an Autococker..hahahaa...dont you just love our legal system...

Actually i believe it can becuase chipley uses worr bodies....atleast i THINK they do
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

not with the screw in Angel style feednecks they aren't..

CCM has some pretty nice guns, but i wanna wait for the 2k4 cockers to come out, while i wait im gonna dump money into my mag

FreshmanBob Guest
    Anyone know what kina phneu's an internal are on that semi 2 thing?

O wait nevermind, they're all made inhouse. Cocking pressure at 30 psi? Wowzers