Thread: I love my Revy; It never breaks!

I love my Revy; It never breaks!

i have a blue and clear shell its great cause i dont shoot fast, it works at least, it may skip balls but that dosent matter cause i have a warpfeed

EDIT: HEHE
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hreadid=106419
    Last edited by ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ; 10-13-2003 at 12:51 PM.
    • AGD "Yea well our intention is to
      take over the world....one country at a time..... "

• Rt Pro X Valved Warp fed My Rtp
    • Props to Echo for the sig

mmm kay
    Last edited by fire1811; 10-13-2003 at 12:54 PM.
    "The Few Who Do Are The Envy Of The Many Who Only Stand And Watch"

Alway Remember *343*

Si vis pacem, para bellum

oldskool

My pre-be 12V is still kicking strong, I've had other boards in it but it still works best with the original stock board and the empire impeller.

-rob

TAG Factory

Powered by:
    http://www.TheAngelGuy.com
    http://www.RegulatorsOutpost.com (Largest Paintball Field in Northern GA)

Lol this was refered to in the other revy thread.

Ya know... I own an Eblade. I only use my Xboard revvy with it. I own a Halo B that just sits in my bag. A couple team members own Evolutions, and I've yet to get one. My revvy never lets me down. I know its slower, but its always kept up with a fairly insane rate of fire on the Blade. I'm not convinced that I'll ever need anything else.
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

My trusty pre-be shelled xboard revy has never let me down. But since I recently got a Halo sponsorship, it's now become my backup.

I love my PRE-BE revvy because it never breaks. I don't care so much for the two POST-BE revvys that have both broken.
    I'm a lefty that plays with an old school RT with H/L. I bought a warp and all is right with the world.
    SocialD's feedback
    SocialD's stuff for sale
    Jaz Air Technologies barrels

Crapola! Thats the only problem with my Revvy. Its the older one, and I'm afraid of the day it dies. I have a new one I've yet to touch, but I know its gonna be crap.

Originally posted by JEDI
    Crapola! Thats the only problem with my Revvy. Its the older one, and I'm afraid of the day it dies. I have a new one I've yet to touch, but I know its gonna be crap.
    Good call Jedi, DON'T TOUCH THE NEW ONE.....IT WILL BREAK!

My ancient 9v rev is still going strong (knock on wood). It received an intellifeed + paddle upgrade this year and appears more than capable of keeping up with me. There's just something great about how well the intellifeed works with a rev.

My only problem is I keep forgetting to turn it on before a game. Maybe I should wire up the on/off switch to the safety...
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

personman Guest
    I love mah revy I bought off Tigerman. Today I was playing and I swear I must have been ripping strings of 13 bps consistantly. It was crazy, my rev still kept up.. well I guess you gotta factor in LX, but still, revys are sooo much better than halos.

-=Squid=- Guest
    Originally posted by personman
    revys are sooo much better than halos.
    riiight

Talking

Show your Revy love! Never had a problem with mine and it's 4-5 years old. There could be more people on AO with broken Halos than Revvies.

That's odd. I have a 1 1/2 year old revvy (well after VL was bought) whose shell has never even cracked a bit. I bet that quite a few of the revvies people think are pre-BE are actually post-BE.
    I have no idea what to put in my sig.

My old Rev worked great. Sold it and got a Ricochet. I like it much better. I want a Q Loader, but the rico is great for now.
    Formerly ~WarpedRT~

red Dark LCD

id only buy a revy if i REALLY NEEDED it last resort for about 15$

why? cuz i couldn't hate anything more

they break, and they are slow poooooo

its got a slow reaction time... and shooting strings? hah! it cant load a string for doo doo. my friend has a bullet, and his 12v w/x cant keep up for more than about a 7 shot string. even with new batteries it just doesn't perform as it should be...

maybe the motor is retarded... :\

id buy a reloader :o but wait i dont care cuz i got an egg
    Currently the 186th top poster on AO!! member# 13650
    Feedback

"... i splooge when i touch it
    ~Ultimatepaintballer

i own a post BE buyout, but a pre BE problems revy.....and so far, other then the odd smell inside (discussed in another thread) not that regularly put my nose in it, it does work very well.

when it came to buying a new loader for a second marker, i did pick up a halo TSA, not out of a bad experience with my rev, just out of concern from the horror stories i had read, and seen. besides, i'm not silly for thinking the tilt sencing feature is a smart thing when it'll be on my warp, right?!

but i will hop on the band wagon:

I like my rev!

PS, it's still the best looking (highly subjective i know) hopper out there......certainly better then any ric!

you should smell your revy and then post at this link
    I think there for, I am I think. am I?

I just recently bought a new Revy, and I like it better than the Egg. It just seems sturdier than the Egg.
    Giant flying dogs are gonna give you a flame-thrower enema!!!

SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!

Chuff!!! Chuff!!!

ABQHC

I bought a new post-BE 12v xboard revvy back in April and I couldn't love this hopper more. FIRST, it is STILL on it's first set of batteries and has NOT hit the low battery indicator, or showed signs of slowing down. SECOND, it's sturdy as all get out! This thing has already taken numerous hopper shots and nothing, I repeat NOTHING has happened to it. She's built like a tank, and though I baby her, she's very well built and is NOT slow. There is no half-second delay in activation thanks to the x-board in her, and there's no wierd smell to her either.

I couldn't love this loader more. I'm not even inclined to get an Egg2 (well, I'd like one, but I'm not inclined to spend my money on one) b/c I like this loader so much.
    POG Member #919
    CPPA Member #1334
    Proud Member: Team Tactical Markers
    "SP - All your electro belong to us make your time" ~darwin
    "Most Paintball players go through the transition from Novice to Pro before they get a clue and move back down to amateur." ~ Glenn Palmer

I got a Halo A. I love it.
    <---Should be banned for circumventing the cuss filter.