Thread: Virginia Tech

Virginia Tech

hey,visiting my brother for the weekend. anyone play pball around here? any good pball stores? lmk thx

Hey

VT has a paintball team, they've been down to the SACC events for NCPA stuff a few times.

-rob

TAG Factory

Powered by:
    http://www.TheAngelGuy.com
    http://www.RegulatorsOutpost.com (Largest Paintball Field in Northern GA)

i hear they have a good football team down there. lol anyway i have no idea
    Paul Bryant - "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride--and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
    Lopy-slopy on pierev "I'm here for the pie, not for the spelling bee."

If you want speedball, take the time to drive down rt. 460 to Salem. Go to High-Velocity and enjoy the afternoon.

cool.. ill try to check it out. any good pball stores around ronoak or whatever?

High velocity has a store. They are about the only store I know of actually. I usually either get it from them or order from the internet because of our slim pickings.

Originally posted by Python14
    If you want speedball, take the time to drive down rt. 460 to Salem. Go to High-Velocity and enjoy the afternoon.
    I don't know. I'm from Salem and I've played there before. Ground stinks to high heaven when it gets wet, thanks to something in the ground.

anyway, last time I was there, it was memorial day. First time ever that I didn't enjoy playing paintball. It was depressing. Staff was good and the refs were friendly, but something about them just put me off. Maybe it was that little high-school age punk . .. who knows. It was probably me since I can be kind of curt and sometimes unknowingly abrasive (sp??) in my words.

Anyway, that's my experience. You might find out differently. I do hope, however, that you enjoy it down there in my hometown .
    POG Member #919
    CPPA Member #1334
    Proud Member: Team Tactical Markers
    "SP - All your electro belong to us make your time" ~darwin
    "Most Paintball players go through the transition from Novice to Pro before they get a clue and move back down to amateur." ~ Glenn Palmer

salem is a pretty nice town, although i did not find high velocity. is it right in the beginning of salem? cause we drove from the beginning( or pretty close to the beginning) All the way to roanoke. if the store is off of 460 then thats the reason we didnt see it. but if its on 460 then im an idiot.

It's off of Route 460. Mapquest would be a good way to find it, 1000 Florida St.
    Feedback from: AO,PBN

coming from exit 137 off of I 81 (I think that's the exit #), go down to main street and hang a left. take main street all the way down till you reach the light where the Fast Freddies is (it'll be on your right) turn off there onto 4th street. go down 4th street till RIGHT before kiwanas field and take a right. the field is quite a few blocks down, but is on the corner of one of the intersecting streets. you'll see it right before you get to it due to the field netting.