Thread: Had a trouble with my E-Mag

Had a trouble with my E-Mag

Hi Guys,
    i almost forgot that one so here it goes.....

I have a E-Mag which i droped a ReTro Valve with a new on/off pin for the E-Mag.

So i hooked up my E-Mag to Warp cable and hooked it up to my Warpfeed. Which was setup allready for Intellifeed. So whats happend???? The Warp startet spinning and spinning, well i thought it maybe the Trigger??? I Air the Marker up and shoot a few times, very well i need to say. So i looked and the Warp was still spinning.

The only way to stop it was disconnet the Wire. Can someone tell me what I did wrong???

Thanks

Little_Ho

could be your sensitivity is too high...my friend had that problem and once he changed the sensitivity a lil bit it worked fine.

hi what sensitivity ??????

I use the Jumper for the Switch not the Vibration sensor.....

So i dont think its that...

Anyone else got an Idea???

Little_Ho

got a an electrical short somewhere that you don't know about either in the cable, plug or switch?

gothsqwd Guest
    There are two different jumpers for intellifeed on the warp. one is the middle, the other is the top (sound/vibration is the bottom). I don't have my emag here at work, but I believe you want the middle one. if that's what you are on, switch to the top jumper. If you are on the top jumper, switch to the middle one.

Hi
    undescriptive:

I will check that but i can not see a short anywhere or a pinched cable, but will check.

gothsqwd:

You are confusing me......lol Did you talked about the Jumpers in the Warp???? I gues you did.
    I can check them, but like i said i used the Warp on the Mag and it worked well with the Intellifeed cable (switch inside the frame).
    So could you define which jumper and which connector you are talking about.

So far i can remember ( long time now) i had the E-Mag to Warp cable at the middle connector on the E-Mag. So far i can remember the Top Jumper was closed and both below where open.

Can check tomorrow......

Little_Ho