Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL SE AO Day II Thread

Yea well about those kids that were local... I talked to the guy that threw the marker a good bit after that. He knew he did wrong and he expressed that to me. He said he let his team down and he yet they were packing to go home. I kind of talked them into playing a man down and finish it out. I think it was classier of them to do that than to leave in a huff. However they got rolled. Both sides bunkered about the same time. But I didn't hear about the touching complaint till much later. They then hung around and chatted. They seemed like really nice guys but just a temper thing. It happens. Not going to be tolerated but it does happen. They invited us all to thier home field up in Greenville SC and I do think even they had a good time.

Hey my pics are up on www.sprayingmango.com check em out in the Picture Gallery!! Updates will be frequent

Hey Guys,

I'm currently without a computer (arrgh I hate this!) and have quickly jumped on a friends machine, so haven't been able to get online and see all of the pictures yet, but what I have seen so far are fantastic. That video of the fireball is funny as hell. The blisters are healing slowly...

I want to thank everyone who made this event such a fantastic trip. I feel that if I try to name everyone individually I may do an injustice and miss someone out.

Phil does however get a special mention as the amount of effort and work that goes into doing something like this is not to be underestimated. Phil you rock, I'm so glad I attended.

To those friends I saw again, you are the best. You mean a lot to me and I consider it a privelege to have spent time in your company again.

To those friends I made new. It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forwards to more opportunities.

This weekend has been quite emotional for me, what with my big move to the USA and the start of my new life here, and being part of such a big family of great people means a lot to me and definitely makes it easier. Thanks to the people that signed my shirt!

Thanks to EVERYONE! It's something special to be able to consider you all friends and hang out with you. Shooting you is just a bonus.

Oh, and thanks to Wyn for wearing my paint. Pink suits you.

Doobie, take care of yourself.

Simon 'manike' Stevens

SIMON ON THE RUN

Muzik took some pics and I put it into a gif

http://www.parl.clemson.edu/~rclong/simon_move.gif

I guess Manike turned into the celebrity this year

-rob

TAG Factory

Powered by:
    http://www.TheAngelGuy.com
    http://www.RegulatorsOutpost.com (Largest Paintball Field in Northern GA)

Very good pics Mango! Is photography a profession or hobby? They were well done!

~G

i have that exact scene on video from the big hill game. it should be in the finished dvd.
    "whoever did that in the bathroom needs to start eating right and go see a doctor" - Tunaman, AOSC 2

"back in the day of pumps this would have taken all @!#$ing afternoon" - Albinonewt , "Treatise On Welts"; chapter 2: The Electro Revolution

Re: SIMON ON THE RUN

Originally posted by ezrunner
    Muzik took some pics and I put it into a gif

http://www.parl.clemson.edu/~rclong/simon_move.gif

I guess Manike turned into the celebrity this year

-rob
    Cool! Thanks for that!

Adam are you taking any pre orders for this dvd? How much is it going to be. I definatly want to get us a copy of it. Im sure you got some excellent footage. You seemed to have been everywhere. Great work being in the middle of everything to get a great DVD.

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

Simon is was a pleasure playing against you. Hope to see you at Tex-Ball, and I hope you enjoy your new home.

wow mango you look SOOOOO SESSY....
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

Originally posted by GA Devil
    Adam are you taking any pre orders for this dvd?...I definatly want to get us a copy of it.
    Yes, me too. Let us know as soone as possible. Also, thanks for takeing the time to shoot the video. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks again.

Those bunkers are covered in paint

I went out to the field sunday and the amount of paint on bunker hill was rediculous!

-rob

Ok. time for my thank you thread.

EZ Runner- Thanks for the floor space. Was good seeing you again and I have a warm place for you to stay if you're ever up in NJ.

Load- Manchurian Madness. I LOVE the new SFL color. Glad you got her back and working. Remember, the "whisper" of beer.

Frausty- Glad I could finally put face to screenname. I'll get you next time.

Manike- was a pleasure to finally meet you. That Empire Timmy is AWESOME. I have found my next gun. Welcome to the States! Try not to light yourself on fire again.

Uncle Phil- Thank you for the paint help on Saturday morning. I should have been more prepared as a just in case, but you took good care of me. Thanks a bunch.

Doobie & Trina- Good to see you two again. Was a pleasure playing on your team and an honor in being there for your send-off.

Tom- thanks for just showing up and having a good time.

Wyn- I hope Newt's phone was worth the cost of that hat.

Pito189- Dude, you were awesome. It was great playing on the same team later on in the day.

Jonesie- try to bounce some quarters off that cot will you? Remember, the "whisper" of beer.

Data- Plain pimpin'!

Clare- was a blast to finally play on the same side for once. See you at Throwdown and at TeXball.

Adam & Muzikman- our video/photo gods. Thanks guys! Adam- thank you for the opportunity to feed my ego on camera.

Mayhem- Hoser.

PB2X Josh- You're my boy. Thanks for everything!

Wyn- fireballs were your idea. Good thinking.

My NJ riders- The trip wouldn't have been NEARLY as much fun without the 10 hour Cannonball Run. You guys were awesome and I'd be cooped up in a car with you guys any day! (But only if Tuna packs lighter. )

To anybody that I may have missed- thank you for making this one hell of a great event. I needed a weekend like this and am very happy that I went. (Even though it was an experiment in sleep deprivation. 6-7 hours over the course of 3 days. Kill me now. )

personman Guest
    Originally posted by hitech

Yes, me too. Let us know as soone as possible. Also, thanks for takeing the time to shoot the video. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks again.
    Me three!

I'll prepay for a copy of the DVD also.

Originally posted by manike
    ditto

Originally posted by Dayspring
    Pito189- Dude, you were awesome. It was great playing on the same team later on in the day.
    It was great playing with you to Day, your voice carries forever. You are a good director of the game.

Ditto for the DVD prepay.

Originally posted by manike
    Me three!!!

hey hitech you took my shell and forgot to give me the money...... im flying to San fran to kick your butt.. lol.
    i will also pay for a copy of the dvd. JUST DONT GIVE IT TO DAYSPRING.....

Originally posted by Tobe2be
    hey hitech you took my shell and forgot to give me the money...... im flying to San fran to kick your butt...
    Bring it on barbie! Actually, that's not the only thing I forgot. Muzik was going to fix my Palmer Stroker and I forgot to get with him at the field. I realized I forgot on the way to the airport. PM me your address and I'll send some cash your way. I really wanted that shell so be sure and PM me. Thanks again.

Oh yeah, congratulations on the raffel!

OMG...Crack overload!

Go on. Keep that up. I'll send the cops after you AGAIN...

Maybe those ATC's will help with that lead foot of yours.

Originally posted by Tobe2be
    hey hitech you took my shell and forgot to give me the money...... im flying to San fran to kick your butt.. lol.
    i will also pay for a copy of the dvd. JUST DONT GIVE IT TO DAYSPRING.....

EZRunner- your gun rips man!

Phil- the band was great, as they were last year, but I find it kind of odd that the official AO bluegrass band
    1) Has never played paintball
    2) doesn't know what AO is
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

Thanks man

Paint Magnet... thanks man, I gotta give props to TAG for that one!

-rob

What a time!!

Wow...

Thanks to lots of you:

AlbinoNewt for starting the Squeegee Vs. X-mag game and for just being an overall great sport and friend this weekend!

Tuna for being a blast. You made fishing sound fun! Remember I need Dye pants in the xtra fat size! Also for being a great teammate! Also thanks for feeding my X-Mag another detent and the 3.2!

Mango for being a trip! Hey you have a test tommorrow night in class. Tanya wanted me to remind you!!! 16 Flashes per second! Check his foot ref!!!!

Dayspring for finally stopping with the gas warfare! You hung with and surpassed the heavyweights!

Jonsie for rocking on Team Wanted and playing front!

Tobe2be for having a great sense of humor and being a blast to hang with! Sorry about the fat lip. Tarjeta Verde Ahora!!

EzRunner for letting a fat old guy feel like he could still play! I know you let me win all of those 1 on 1's!

CPhill for putting on an awesome event and so freely offering Man love on the pool table!

Aunt June for holding that shirt for my wife!

Simon for letting me mess around with the New Timmy.

Wyn for having a great sense of humor and being a blast to hang with.

Adam Shannon for just being a riot!

Creative Mayhem for introducing me to the Stealth Disco, eh.

Enigma for disproving Collegeboy's airliner scenario.

Pito for being a fun guy.

AGDJon for being a madman!

HiTech for being fun!

GADevil and wife for being a riot. The man love offer was a bit scary though! Your wife though.......

Doobie & Trina for being real cool to talk to. Trina, you'll have that hat very soon!

TAG for your olympics. Butt Pod racing was just not right!

DataPimp for burning my retinas out at 1:00 AM Friday night! Nice cheeks!

TK for creating the reason we all came together!

Load SM5 for trying to kneecap those tourney boys (War Factory Team) for me! Oh and not banning me!

Muzikman for taking great pics!

Capo for her entertaining near stomach pyrotechnics.

To the anonymous Penn State girl who check my junk Saturday night!

To all of the incredible people I met this weekend. I can not wait to do it again! I am dirnking next time though baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I left you out, sorry. Remember, I am senile!

Thanks to everyone who attended AO SE II!!

Re: What a time!!

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
    Enigma for disproving Collegeboy's airliner scenario.
    Yes, Collegeboy = OWNED, so CB STFU!

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
    Capo for her entertaining near stomach pyrotechnics.
    See the thing we missed was that there were no pyrotechnics, but her and Trina were making women love in the bathroom. They have PICTURES TOO!!!

Deadeye, It was great meeting you, I think you almost jumped out of your skin when I pointed towards the door and asked if that was Collegeboy walking in. HAHAHA LOL!!!

One of my favorite memories (or mammories- depending on how you look at it) was when EZrunner and I were chilling with the Penn State Womens lacrosse team.

There were 3 girls. 1 of which was fairly well endowed. () That girl plain out asks EZ if he's staring at her chest. His response?

"I'm not going to lie. I was looking at them. You kinda had them on display. I mean, it was face, breasts, face. Plus, you had the plunging neckline. " (2 girls were sitting. The more endowed girl was standing.)"

We then got on the subject of what we liked better- drunk girls or more sober/intelligent ones. I brought up the ability to have a nice debate and how that was attractive. One of the girls asks what we'd want to debate and the wiseass that EZ is says "Open bolt versus closed bolt."

Then there was Jonesie coming over, yelling and pointing at EZ to check his junk.

Yeah. We did REAL well with those girls...

Re: Re: What a time!!

Originally posted by pito189

but her and Trina were making women love in the bathroom.

*zip motion over lips, throws away the key*

Does it have something to do with the bumper sticker?

Re: Re: Re: What a time!!

Originally posted by SprayingMango

*zip motion over lips, throws away the key*

*Grabs key, unzip motion over sprayingmango's lips, shouts "SPEAK!!!" ***** the word is out u must tell all now!!! now spill it!