Thread: Micro Phantom VSC?

Micro Phantom VSC?

what do you guys thing about the micro phantom vsc? im looking to get one in a few months to play around with maybe even improve some skills. i can get one with clear parts and acid wash for around 280

heres one you can look at. the bottom right of the page

http://www.bunkerboyz.com/phantommodel.htm

Operationally, they're no different than any other Phantom. You get the really short barrel and smaller pump handle.

Personally I like full-sized Phantoms better, but opinions vary.

Microphantom VSC's are cool. Personally, I like my sniper just fine, but microphantom VSCs are still simply too cool . If I could afford it, I'd get one myself.
    POG Member #919
    CPPA Member #1334
    Proud Member: Team Tactical Markers
    "SP - All your electro belong to us make your time" ~darwin
    "Most Paintball players go through the transition from Novice to Pro before they get a clue and move back down to amateur." ~ Glenn Palmer

I would rather have a full sized phantom. But If you need a small gun get one.

im not crazy about the full sized..i like the look of the small ones,i cause its just preference

email Dan from that website. I know he is running a special on phantom lapco barrels right now. Might help ya save a couple dollars.
    http://www.spaceman613.net

http://www.bunkerboyz.com for CCM and your pump paintball needs.

i would..but idont have the moeny right this second, imgonna have to wait a little while

where is the best place to buy a fullsized phantom. I want a pump and decided to either ge a pump mag or a phantom.
    RATPULSE SHOOTER

GREAT Traders: xspyx, predfan66, eric13, Ring,James, Dansim, JadedT, phil16628 anyone I have forgot pm me I'll reference you also.

Buy Blink's Black Dragun!

www.siegecraft.us

Siegecraft paintball, hans is a really good guy, good prices.

www.whitewolfairsmithing.com

They've got good prices as well, never ordered from them though.
    Manager, Ithaca Paintball and Recreation.

Autorized Smart Parts, WDP, WGP, and AGD dealer.

If you're looking for markers or gear, drop me a line at Rob@ithacapaintball.com and I'll do the best I can, or visit us online at www.ithacapaintball.com.

I loved my micro phantom. Theres no difference whatsoever between the full sized and micro, except of course the size. I prefer short compact markers myself, so I got the micro parts. Most of the time I was running a 12 gram drop out vavle with a 50 round hopper. Its almost takes some getting used to, going from an 8 pound set up to something that weighs about 2 pounds. Its also cool because you can hold it just like a pistol. The VSC micro was also great. If you like to be compact, go for the micro!

And, if you're looking to buy a phantom, buy from White Wolf. I got my phantom from a local dealer, but I ordered several parts from WW and the service was great, and the shipping was speedy! Plus you get 20% MSRP for all parts, so its about the cheapest place to get anything for your phantom!

yea ww is awesome. i can get the micro phantom vsc w/ acid wash and clear parts for under 300( im pretty sure). i cant wait till i get the $$

ww has great prices, but ive never been happy with his service. I like Siegcraft and Bunkerboyz for the service side of things.

Heck, Ive got a 10% discount card for ww... had it for 2 years and havent even used it because of the last experience.

Oh well, maybe some of it is preference. His service was great for me, but it was obviously bad for you. I personally would buy from WW again if I needed to, but that's just me.

well i have no reason not to try ww. so i will buy my phantom from there when i get the $$. and if i have a bad experience then iwill just not order from there again.

oh and what acid wash is that on the micro on bunkerboyz's site? what do i ask for when i ask for that acid was job

If i remember Tattoo, that was a custom job they got from CCI. Dont know what it was called.