Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: feedback for paintballwannab

Great seller. Good deal. Thanks for a smooth transaction.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Got some wooden SP grips from him, brand new as described! Dealing with him was fast and easy, great guy to do buisness with! A+!

Another Great Transaction

We traded some expensive items. everything worked great and he tossed in an added bonus. Thanks.

Great seller, everything went very smoothly A+

Bought an 03 Viking from him, was as described, good seller.

Bass

Good communication, fast shipper and great guy to deal with. I would definatley deal with him again.

Excellent seller. Communication was good and shipping was prompt. Great guy to deal with!

Awesome

Great seller - kept in touch and shipped FAST. Thanks!

Thumbs up Thumbs Up !!!

100% A+ #1 AO'er !
    Dont hesitate to deal with him !
    Honest trader !

Cool

Awesome transaction!!
    Thanks!!

Bad expierience

I ordered and paid for a rail. 90 bucks i got a package with a torn corner and nothing in it. it arrived at my post office damaged already. when i began a discussion about compensation i was told "As to a refund we can talk about that later after I speak with the post office, but I did ship it, and have no control over what the post office does with the package." after talking with him, his stance was i mailed it so its not my prob. well thats cool i guess but i would reccomend thinking twice before dealing with him. If you need the part make sure its insured and the stipulations of the deal are crystal clear

BAD DEAL WOULD NOT DEAL WITH GEORGE AGAIN.

I told him that we would talk about the refund later, after I had a chance to speak with the post office. They basically told me unless insurance was purchased there was nothing they could do, and I did also ask if it just happened to be possibly laying on the floor somewhere, "we haven't found anything" was their response.

He never asked or wanted insurance, he accepted my basic free shipping I include in everything I sell. Then he threatened me with paypal dispute, and demanded all of his money back for a item I had shipped.

Obviously I'm not out to screw anyone over, I've had hundreds of great transaction and a few where the post office has screwed up on stuff I've bought and stuff I've sold.
    Automags.Org Online Forums - feedback for paintballwannab

Never said he was out to screw me, never doubted that it shipped. but it would have been nice if it was packed decently instead it was in a bubble envalope so it tore through... my issue was he couldnt even split the difference or anything on a bad deal thats why i said make sure things are specific and dont expect any consideration from him.

Great Seller.

Great communication. Great price. Great product. Thanks.

Great transaction. The post office screwed up on my shipping, but we got that straightened out quickly enough. I would not hesitate to do business with George again. He is a great and honest seller. Thanks again.

Quick shipping time and great communication through it all. bought a pair of smartparts camo agd grips. look sweet thanks

I bought a 70/45 tank from him and came exactly as described. Great, honorable trader. Would do business with again. Thanks!

Thumbs up

Great buyer, quick payment, good communication.