Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new indoor field in newton NJ

new indoor field in newton NJ

anyone here about this? im checkign it out when it opens on the 23rd, considering i live less then 5 mins away from it if its in newton. but i dont know where it would be in newton? i havnt heard anything about it until today, if you know where about in newton. let me know!

yup, try this
    www.hustlerspaintball.com

i am right around the corner too, i want to try it one day
    I knew not what I did but am now edumacated

yea i cant find the location at that site..

Shane and they rest of us are doing our best to have it opened by the 23rd. Weather or not it will be open to the public on the 23rd is still a huge question that I can't answer.

We've made huge progress in the last two weeks and its been confirmed that it will be open to the teams who helped out and know Shane this weekend starting Saturday. But as far as walking on goes, I hate to say it, but don't hold your breath. There is still a lot of work to be done but Shane and teh rest of us are working as fast as we can to get it open.

he is right off of route 206, south of the newton square. right near the blinking light by tri county audio. not even a 1/4 mile off of 206.

cant wait for shane to open up, this place is going to be very nice.

Speed Kills.........but so does everything else only slower
    OSK
    E-Mag, X-valve w/ level 10 <-- for sale
    Free Flow Lotus Body E-blade

Yea, it will be open shortly, within a few weeks.

A few teams will be in there now, when it opens up to the public we'll let everyone know
    OSK

Powered by:
    Severe Paintball
    Hypersport Works
    PMI/EVIL Paintball
    Redz Comfort Gear
    KAPP Performance Products
    J&J Paintball

hey if you guys need help with anything let me know i would be glad to help out. i have alot of spare time due to the fact that i dont have a job right now.

PS. if you need an employee let me know!

I have no problem bragging about this place. Its huge! Its a work in progress, but when its in full swing, it will EASILY be the best indoor around. Shane is an awesome guy, super nice, and best of all, backs up the words that come out of his mouth.
    As soon as it opens we will be inviting any one interested to come and play. You will be impressed...

...and you will get rolled by Deadcell.
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

damn im so siked...is it gonna be a store inside it or just field? if theres gonna be a store inside i will feel bad for predetors den...

Yeah, theres gonna be a pro shop...

...and teams getting rolled by Deadcell.

Dont hijack someone elses thread!
    Last edited by Tunaman; 01-29-2004 at 06:14 AM.

Where did the Old AO go?

Northern NJ in Branchville, it's in sussex county.
    Originally posted by SyntaxError
    Yea, it will be open shortly, within a few weeks.

A few teams will be in there now, when it opens up to the public we'll let everyone know
    Dont forget adam, you and me 1v1...time to go down crying :-D

Sponsers
    Wone Concepts
    Titanium Paintball
    Predators den
    Gloss Black ULE E-Mag
    ULE Body
    ULE Rail
    CNC Battery Housing
    Longbow Barrel Kit

Back 2k3 Shocker
    ( ( ( O ) ) )

Originally posted by $tevo
    damn im so siked...is it gonna be a store inside it or just field? if theres gonna be a store inside i will feel bad for predetors den...
    Predaotros is not woorried, they are the complete oposite of what Shanes pro shop is going to be.

Well, thats cute, but how about starting your own thread?

Originally posted by JEDI
    ...and teams getting rolled by Deadcell.
    Pffffft

I think you mean teams getting rolled by the Freaks...
    Last edited by Tunaman; 01-29-2004 at 06:21 AM.

Originally posted by PolishSausage

i did already

Originally posted by joshweinerhead

i did already
    Then why are you in this thread?

It has absolutely nothing to do with the new PBX Facility, and its pretty disrespectful to say "you guys arent going to want to go there after PBX BattleZone opens this thursday .. "

Especially when you have no knowledge of the facility, or the hard work that went into getting it to where it is now.

In short, Piss Off!

hi,

I didn't know there was warehouse space in the south east side of Newton. I thought that was all residental.

As for Predator's Den Joe is an awesome guy. I have known him for years! I hope shane doesn't screw up his business. He has a ton of loyal customers and he has been trying to establish a regular field.

Besides I thought Shane was staying up in Sussex at the old Ames store?

Later,
    alan
    Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case )
    My Feedback

Originally posted by PolishSausage

Pffffft

I think you mean teams getting rolled by the Freaks...
    I get rolled by no one. ESPECIALLY the freaks. God, 95% of all the people that are going to be there already want to bonus ball me. Oh well. lol

Originally posted by SHAG
    hi,

I didn't know there was warehouse space in the south east side of Newton. I thought that was all residental.

As for Predator's Den Joe is an awesome guy. I have known him for years! I hope shane doesn't screw up his business. He has a ton of loyal customers and he has been trying to establish a regular field.

Besides I thought Shane was staying up in Sussex at the old Ames store?

Later,
    alan
    The ames didn't work out...and I'm sure he's not gonna screw Joe. It's certainly not his intention, Shane's a good guy. If anyhting, I really hope Joes store prospers on BYOP days, and people that pass by needing something.

Hi,

Hopefully, joe will make some cash from the whole deal.

Later,
    Alan

PS I m in Andover. My girlfriend boards her horse in Frankford. I seen the guy that runs the little army navy shack on the corner of 206 and 519. He was open yesterday for the first time. I have past the place at least dozen times at all times of the day too. I heard he was doing some basic paintball out of there but just very simple things.

As what Jedi and co. said, this field will be the premier indoor for north and central jersey. Right off of 206, expect some of Jersey's best teams competing over the winter to fine tune there game for the upcoming season.

But also,

......expect to get rolled by DeadCell
    "AGD : Because Quality is Always on Backorder."

Shag-yeh, he sells some paint...and he does everyone a favor and sells Co2 for like 6 buck cheaper then anyone else around here. He seems pretty down to earth.

Meet and Greet.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

hey shag, do you ever play with joe? i been playin at his games for a couple seasons now on and off. i probably have seen you there

Hi,

Yeah I play in his games every so often. I just get bored with the 10 year old kids. So I don't play in many. Usually I am fixing someones mag or other product though.

Later,
    Alan

Originally posted by joshweinerhead
    you guys arent going to want to go there after PBX BattleZone opens this thursday ..
    today was a dry run .. big teams showed up .. misfit toys ..deadcell .. violator .. armored saints ... nj jesters...and a few other various teams ... the turn out was great ... and its an insane field to play ... they have 2 fields ... great paint prices ... and not that greasy slimy used paint ... this place only uses fresh paint ...
    ask Dayspring about the place ... he will tell you all you need to know
    Real cute, stop pushing your PBX in Shane's thread.

BTW- considering all those teams are PBX teams and getting deals there, they don't count...who else showed that actually are paid customers? lol, its like rexplex last year with the 800,000,000,000 Shooters teams...no paid customers.

Jon- 1 on 1 lets go...I get your lunch money when I win

And yes, expect to get rolled by the reworked Freaks...not by stem cell or whatever...

Originally posted by SHAG
    Hi,

Yeah I play in his games every so often. I just get bored with the 10 year old kids. So I don't play in many. Usually I am fixing someones mag or other product though.

Later,
    Alan

Alan,

I thought you were a 10 year old kid at heart too? Have you been growing old on me?

Oded

Originally posted by SyntaxError

Real cute, stop pushing your PBX in Shane's thread.

BTW- considering all those teams are PBX teams and getting deals there, they don't count...who else showed that actually are paid customers? lol, its like rexplex last year with the 800,000,000,000 Shooters teams...no paid customers.

Jon- 1 on 1 lets go...I get your lunch money when I win

And yes, expect to get rolled by the reworked Freaks...not by stem cell or whatever...
    I think I hurt his feelings with my Piss Off comment, or perhaps he realized what a prick he was....

Where is this place at? I work off 206 in Hammonton. Is it near Hammonton?
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

Wc Keep Guest
    hurry up and open. i need to play already. besides no one is going to be rolled by deadcell.

also why is everyone dissing escobar? have any of you shot it? i have. i would rather shoot esco than severe storm thats for sure.