View Poll Results: What should my new marker be?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eclipse Cocker-used but taken care of

2 11.11%
  • Lasoya or GZ Timmy-would buy new

4 22.22%
  • Red Unmilled Viking- would buy new

11 61.11%
  • Dont hate me, but SP Nerve(depending on $$)

1 5.56%

Thread: Another What to get thread

Another What to get thread

I am deffinitally getting a new marker. i love the mag but its time to try something else.( i am never selling the mag though, treated me way to good).

The local field owner has an eclipse cocker that he doesnt like very much, well he likes it, but he has bad luck with the back block if u know what im talking about(it hitting his mask). so i might give him an offer on that when i get the money.

Then theres a Lasoya timmy. i was never a big timmy fan until i started playing speedball( last week) and i was holding a few, shot one, and wow those rip. so if i was to get a timmy, it would be a gz or lasoya, something without all the crazy milling. and the field owner is a timmy tech, so he knows everything about them.

then of course, heres the viking. I would go with a red unmilled viking if i was to get one. this seems like the most logical one to get, sence it comes with awesome eyes, was bored and the lifetime warrenty. but im still not sure

what one would be the one for me? its ur opinion so just vote on what one, and if u feel like it, tell me why

if your gonna get a timmy get the empire one
    swanster
    STORM UK

sponsored by:
    Empire
    NPS
    Diablo
    AGD Europe
    Air America Europe
    MPM

www.stormpaintballteam.com

Is this the right gun for you? = (Total time at field)-(#of o-rings + #of firing modes + #of aftermarket parts needed to make the stupid thing work like it should have from the factory +# of lcd screens +# of Board revisions +# of barrel inserts or kits you "need" +the price of that fancy loader +the price of that fancy tank + number of hours used on posting on msg boards on how to fix FSDO + hrs spent calling “tech” support only to by told to buy more crap to “fix” a problem + # of color choices + # of milling options)

Is this the right gun for you? = (Total time at field)-(#of o-rings + #of firing modes + #of aftermarket parts needed to make the stupid thing work like it should have from the factory +# of lcd screens +# of Board revisions +# of barrel inserts or kits you "need" +the price of that fancy loader +the price of that fancy tank + number of hours used on posting on msg boards on how to fix FSDO + hrs spent calling “tech” support only to by told to buy more crap to “fix” a problem + # of color choices + # of milling options)
    that does not sound like the gun for me. what one is that, or is that all of them?

if your gonna get a timmy get the empire one
    i was actually thinking about that. but 1400 is alot to spend. we'll have to see about that one. it depends on how fast i can get the money for a marker

Originally posted by $tevo
    that does not sound like the gun for me. what one is that, or is that all of them?
    hmmm..... SO maybe the decision on what gun you should buy would be yours alone.....

If you want to spend your time plsying get the viking. Then it would timmy, cocker in order for repairs/maintainence. The nerve wont be out for a while so if you want a new gun in the next month or so the nerve is way off. And even so there would be many bugs and lots of tech support needed.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag Guest
    I voted viking because out of the guns you listed...I liked how it shot the most. Super easy to shoot fast, very efficient with air and from what I have heard...they have a stand-up company backing them. Hope that helps!
    Martin

ERut Guest
    Viking...

Originally posted by WenULiVeUdiE
    If you want to spend your time plsying get the viking. Then it would timmy, cocker in order for repairs/maintainence. The nerve wont be out for a while so if you want a new gun in the next month or so the nerve is way off. And even so there would be many bugs and lots of tech support needed.
    How do you know it will need lots of tech support? It might possibly need tech support but you just can't blindly say things like that unless its true.

I'd go timmy out of the choices because its light, fast, and fell great. Next, Id go viking, alittle to fat for my tastes. You can't really loose whatever gun you pick

www.TeamNever.com

ok guys. thanks alot. i wont have the money in the next month, ill need atleast 2 -3 months. i dont have a job right now. but i can wait, i have my mag to play with

timmy

But if you get one of those get a lasoya. The gz doesnt come with clamshell or lcd, but the Lasoya does. All black lasoya is sexy.
    Originally posted by Thordic: I think p8ntball1016 could maybe satisfy a gerbil. With low expectations.

As pro SP that I am, voted Viking. The Nerve essentially is nothing more than an Angel. MSRP of $1499 base.
    Last edited by WARPED1; 02-14-2004 at 10:47 PM.
    [Something Cool is Here]

Have you looked into the MacDev Cyborg? Its light, efficient, fast...all the typical things people look for in a marker. Check out my thread for more info and the MacDev section on PBNation. It is definitely worth a look.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hreadid=123534

actually i forgot all about those, i was looking at them at one point. ill check it out again