Thread: Next new marker.

Next new marker.

Ok, so i went to my parents and was like, hey if i do good this marking period(i usually dont really try and get a D or 2) can you lend me 980 for a new paintball gun? and they were like, if you do good, we'll see. i was like holycrap. i kinda asked just to be annoying, like kiddin around.

I asked for 980 because thats how much the cyborg costs, im really lookin to get that. what do you guys think of it? all im hearing is good stuff.

sweet

post a link to some pics... i wanna see this new gun
    Yummy yummy yummy, I've got fun in my tummy.

Try to whore about 400 more off them and get an alias, they are amazing.

www.TeamNever.com

$980!?!! AND THEY AGREED??!!! Jesus, screw the Cyborg and hire a smart geeky kid to help you, because if you lose that, for all time you will be known on AO as the official dumb kid It's overrated anyways. Get a mag /obligatory

Edit: How sad is it for AO when the server automatically recognizes ">/obligatory<"?
    Audentes Fortuna Juvats-Fortune Favors The Bold

Blue-Gold Minimag Boy

i thought i was the official dumb kid

u make D's and get 980??

i make straight A's in honors classes and buy everything

You'll love the Cyborg. I got mine a few weeks ago. It is a really nice marker, very good on air and quick on the trigger.

well you see, theres always atleast 1 smart kid in the family. and that is my brother. he has like a free ride or somethin to virginia tech, hes in the ROTC. and me, i've always gotten bad grades, not because im dumb(well not only that) but because i dont try.

and my dad was like, we can either lend the money to you, or you can have an early graduation present

get a job and buy an alias.
    [img] Insert URL [/img] AO Feedback
    Email:Torbothebarbarian@hotmail.com
    Aim: Torbo3rb

i was thinkin about an alias, but im not very sure about it. timmys are great, but i want somethin not everyone has around here. only a few people around me have a viking, so its either viking or cyborg, but cyborg is on the top of my list now

I got the vid of the cyborg and it is fast.

get the borg, it rips

i agree. the new cyborgs are fast as crap, but although i dont approve of the crappy milling job on them, they look very good in all of the fades they come in. i have also heard they are very light, but they do look a little tall, thats probably the only beef i would have with one.