Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: dsrkd's Feedback

great buyer
    bought lowers off of me, paid the asking price, fast payment, great communication, all around awesome transaction, will not hesitate to deal with again

Good buyer. Good communication and prompt payment. Thanks!
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

dsrkd paid quickly communicated well, no problems here!
    "Accuracy by volume has been, and will remain, the best way to score eliminations" Tom Kaye

FeedBack

oregon_pb_@hotmail.com

Excellent

Amazing 100%. I would also like to dsrkd for all the extras he included in my package. Thanks again and have a happy New Year.

emag

I bought an Emag from him for a great price! I didn't come with a charger so he even went out looking for one! He found one and even though I didn't have any money he bought it and told me to just pay him for it later!!!! THE BEST SELLER EVER

Bought an X-Mag from dsrkd.
    I had a ton of questions and he never hesitated to help.
    Great communication, quick shipping!
    He even threw in a few extras in the box

Would gladly do business with him again! (sorry, no more X-mags for a while )

Great guy to deal with! Bought a CNC battery pack off of him. He shipped very quickly, great communication, and very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks for an incredibly smooth transaction....would do business with you again in a heartbeat.

I purchased a blue Ule mag from him. Item was perfect and the shipped was quick. Great communication throughout the entire deal.

black mag

i just received the black mag with blue x-valve that i purchased from DSRKD and it arrived flawlessly....before he would even accept payment he wanted to send hi-res pics to show every possible blemish (there were VERY few) so that there were no surprises...immediately after payment, the item was shipped and he provided me with a tracking number....it arrived a couple days later and included everything that was promised and in the condition that was promised....excellent transaction all around with great communication all the way through....i will definitely deal with him again

SOld me a black x valved mag. Super good to work with. wanted to make sure I was pleased before we finalized the deal. GREAT person to deal with.

Awesome guy and very understanding. I wanted a refund because something else came up and he did it with no questions asked. I even offered him $50 for the time that he wasted but he refused because "It was the right thing to do". The world would be a better place with more people like dsrkd.

Thanks again!