Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~~Official Huntington Beach Thread~~

The next event Im at I will make sure to introduce myself to everyone. I feel bad now that Im back home that I didnt get to meet anyone. Actually I did run into Magman007 on saturday but I was in a hurry and didnt really have a chance to talk to him.
    AGG!

some pics..

Joy Division doing an autograph signing and the new Joy Angel

One of the coolest dogs ever and an awesome skateboarder

Magman007

The venue

Max (from Joy Division) and me

The view from the VIP box

Nexus, Evelyn (from Destiny), and me

I loved that dog. I saw him on Friday afternoon when I first arrived. I would of said hi to you clare but for 2 reasons I didn't. 1 I'm a overall shy guy and 2 you didn't look all that thrilled to be in the BK booth. I also met Magman007 but didn't think about introducing myself. I was wearing a AGD hat that RogueFactor sells. At the time he was at the WDP rubber ball display and I asked him if they were selling them. Anyways. It was a fun event and it sux cause now all the LA events are done.
    Sorry, I'm old

2 you didn't look all that thrilled to be in the BK booth.
    oh no, I had a blast! It was probably early in the day when I was still half asleep. You should have come up to say hi..I wasn't going to bite!

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

oh no, I had a blast! It was probably early in the day when I was still half asleep. You should have come up to say hi..I wasn't going to bite!
    It was noonish. I stopped by the booth a couple times to check out the knit cap with the skull on it but that was it. Also I don't like being a hound dog and bothering "famous" people.

"Famous" people are'nt famous without their adoring fans. Shoulda stopped by to gush on 'ol Clare like the rest of us do.

Clare needs her public!!!!!!!!

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Originally posted by RoadDawg

I got B* Reals autograph along with all the other S.A's yesterday at the WGP booth. DB did you try the game at the WGP booth for the 03 vert cocker? It was whoever could get the fastest trigger. I got 14 but then again I'm not much of a walking person. Wish I could of gone with you and RF on Saturday but unfortunatly fiances family had a passing on Friday evening, but I did manage to get her brother to go with me to HB later on in the day though.
    I had the high score twice then Jim Drew comes and beats me. I guess he needs to slang that autococker for some cash. Then I was tied with another guy and was screwed by WGP because they let the game go on another hour after they said it was going to end and some guy came after the game was supposed to be over and pulled 1bps ahead.
    My Feedback on PbNation
    My Feedback on Automags.org

If I ask to borrow your gun, be advised Heres Why

BagelBoy2004 Guest
    I stopped by twice, but didn't have much to say.

Branden.

I miss everyone

Damn, I missed everyone. I was a bit busy lugging around emergency gear for the team

Clare - Damn, I was on the other side of the VIP area taking pictures. I was at that video game thing as well, but it wasn't a public event so I didn't think it was a good idea to introduce myself. Too bad, I was about 1 person away for a while.

I'm going to have to find a jersey or something to make me stand out in a crowd.

edited for spelling - Thanks Bagel
    Last edited by BlackHalo; 03-23-2004 at 07:44 PM.
    I'm not wearing any pants
    My Feedback
    more a matter of stroking it 'til it "feels" right. -GP@PPS
    X-Valve'd ULE Mag
    PPS Hurricane

BagelBoy2004 Guest

Re: I miss everyone

Originally posted by BlackHalo
    Damn, I missed everyone. I was a bit busy lugging around emergency gear for the team

Claire - Damn, I was on the other side of the VIP area taking pictures. I was at that video game thing as well, but it wasn't a public event so I didn't think it was a good idea to introduce myself. Too bad, I was about 1 person away for a while.

I'm going to have to find a jersey or something to make me stand out in a crowd.
    *Clare

I was gonna spend some money at the BK booth but they seemed to busy...oh well...I'll just order it off their website..

dang i didn't get to go but if any one has a pict of some guy getting bunkered bad i would love it if you could post it (no action shots i want the real thing)i want to save it to my desktop as a background sorry if this seems pushy it might not but if it does sorry.
    I may not have the fastest gun on the field but it only takes one ball to mark you out

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
    It was probably early in the day when I was still half asleep.
    You sure do like sleeping, eh?

You sure do like sleeping, eh?
    Yes, and I never seem to get enough of it at these events..EH STEVE!

Its a good thing steve wasnt there. Ollie would have had to get a restraining order...

Originally posted by Curly
    Its a good thing steve wasnt there. Ollie would have had to get a restraining order...
    SHA-ZAM!

Here are some pics I took at Huntington Beach this past weekend. This was my first trip to a professional paintball tournament and I had a great time. I'm glad RoadDawg spotted me in the crowd (not really hard since i'm a big guy) and introduced me to the man himself RougeFactor. It was cool hanging out and talking to both these guys. I briefly ran into fellow NorCal AOer Curly, but couldn't talk much since his team was planning for their next game. Overall, the games were exciting to watch and I enjoyed roaming around the many different paintball vendors at HB. I also got a chance to go to Universal Studios on Sunday which was a blast also. Ok...here are some pics.

I stood in line to get an autographed poster of Dynasty hoping to sell it on Ebay, but unfortunately Mr. Alex Fraige said that the poster had to be addressed to someone. So if anyone want's to buy an autographed poster of Dynasty addressed to Mighty Mike then let me know.

Here's a pic of Oliver Lang and Ryan Greenspan walking to the deadman's box after being eliminated by Team Rage.

NPPL Field

Angel Field

Kingman Field

Driven Girls

Testing out my new Olympus Digital 10x zoom.

This dog was all over the place!!

Nice pics! Thanks! Keep em coming!

yes...please keep the pix coming..