Thread: Micromag question

Micromag question

First off I am new to the mag world. With that said, I need to know if you can run co2 in a Micromag with a classic 68 Automag valve.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Thank you

but don't run CO2 on that setup with the bottom line ASA as shown with having an anti siphon tube installed in the tank...and you will also need to lose the macroline.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Why no macro?

Quote Originally Posted by slyyoung View Post
    Why no macro?
    because co2 gets really cold...it's gonna leak...the orings in the fittings aren't going to cut it. Get braided if you are running CO2

Any sealing surface that relies on buna orings will have issues when used with CO2. The macro line fittings have those orings.

Ideally, you want a slight tip back on your horizontal CO2 bottle combined with an anti-siphon tube. That will keep liquid out of the valve and still allow you to tip the gun forward in case you have to fire down a hill. When you install the antisiphon tube, it has to be setup for your ASA so that the tube is oriented up when the bottle is screwed in.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Thank you all for responding.