Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -=Squid=- Feedback Thread

-=Squid=- Feedback Thread

Just made a deal on a Jersey. So far everything is going Great
    Thanks

-=Squid=- Guest
    No problem man... thanks for the business. Everyone, post here for my feedback from now on.

Good Guy

Great Ebuyer. Sale was quick, flawless, and with great communication. Tells funny stories too! He makes me laugh.

Nick1Shot

[img]Only one image is allowed in a sig, not two combine the two and then edit accordingly[/img]
    Check my Feedback
    P.U.N.K (www.punkpaintball.com)
    1Shot Productions (www.1shotprod.com)
    Bigshot Paintball Supply
    Disaster Paintball Products
    Silverline Screen Printing

Dust Black Dye LCD Trix
    RTP, Red ULE, X'd, Blue Stickies

Great seller, recieved my impulse quick and without problems.
    Aol Handle- p8ntballr024
    E mail- dobbs_024@yahoo.com

I just purchased 50' of Macro line from our friend Squid here...pleasent transaction (if paypal wasn't so screwed..but oh well)...I'll let you all know how it works out once i've given it the Dirty Test..

Awesome ao trader and buyer. He was very easy to communicate with and got the money to me as planned and everything went flawlessly. Would be more than happy to trade with him again.

JJ
    Good Traders: AndoCommando21, -=Squid=-, argnot, paintballer25, McSweedish, Chojin Man, coolhand, bertmcmahan, SykoManiak, Leader of Men, Magz_rule, trip-doh

BAD TRADER: jamieworkman9999(failed to complete payment for goods)

http://www.sundaypaintball.com

aim=brtncstm160
    email= brtncstm160@gmail.com

Very good communication.

Easy to deal with.

I'm gonna give some of his macro line a dose of CO2 whoopin'.

I'll post up when I see how it takes it.

Thanks

Great seller, would buy from again . Got everything in great condition. Thanks

Great Macro... Used it before and loved it. Still do. A great product from a great guy. I would definately do business with Squid again.

Thanks man,

-ClassicMagger
    Want a gun? I probably have what you want or I can build it for you. Just name it, everything is possible.

AIM: ClassicMagger
    MSN Messenger: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com
    E-Mail: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com

My Feedback

Bought some macroline from him.

Quick shipping, and good communication.

Great seller!

feedback

I bought 10' of macroline from him, quick shipping, great communication. Thank's Squid

Good seller. Was a little slow shipping out, but it appears he was on vacation. Not much you can do about that. A+

Despite from all the poitive feedback so far, I have a problem with -=Squid=-,
    I ordered 12 feet of macroline about 7 weeks ago now, and Still have not recieved anything. Very poor communication and slow shipping apparently.

Just letting my opinion in on the thread

F-
    My Stuff For Sale!
    - Random Parts!
    - My Emag!
    - My Tippmann!

tannerjohnson@gmail.com
    ------------------
    My Feedback
    ------------------

-=Squid=- Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by _tMAN
    Despite from all the poitive feedback so far, I have a problem with -=Squid=-,
    I ordered 12 feet of macroline about 7 weeks ago now, and Still have not recieved anything. Very poor communication and slow shipping apparently.

Just letting my opinion in on the thread

F-
    Well, considering you didn't read the thread and ordered it when it was out of stock, I would say you are pretty lucky that I had enough left to ship it to you anyways. Seeing as you claim to still not have gotten it, I just packed up about TWENTY feet to ship to you tomorrow. If this doesn't satisfy you, I don't know what will. After you get this, the most I can recommend is to not order from me anymore.

HORRIBLE.

I would never order from this joker again.

I ordered macro line from him back in November (which was 'in stock' according to his thread) and I still have not received it. I have gotten excuse upon excuse how he was on 'vacation' and 'forgot to send it', stating he would send me a new batch "right out"... 2 weeks later, of course NOTHING.. This guy is a fraud, deal with him at your own risk..

To top it off, he calls me profanities for cancelling my order and demanding a refund with this..

Quote Originally Posted by -=Squid=-
    Gimme your paypal address, thanks for being an ******* about things. I'm sorry that everything you do works out perfectly and it doesn't for me.

Enjoy your refund and macroline that will be there soon.

- Nick
    talk about a fraud. absolute joke. cry me a river, nick... totally unprofessional -- you shouldn't be selling LEMONADE on a street corner, let alone anything over the internet.

*edit* and I just checked my paypal -- still no refund.

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

-=Squid=- Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rkjunior303
    HORRIBLE.

I would never order from this joker again.

I ordered macro line from him back in November (which was 'in stock' according to his thread) and I still have not received it. I have gotten excuse upon excuse how he was on 'vacation' and 'forgot to send it', stating he would send me a new batch "right out"... 2 weeks later, of course NOTHING.. This guy is a fraud, deal with him at your own risk..

To top it off, he calls me profanities for cancelling my order and demanding a refund with this..

talk about a fraud. absolute joke. cry me a river, nick... totally unprofessional -- you shouldn't be selling LEMONADE on a street corner, let alone anything over the internet.

*edit* and I just checked my paypal -- still no refund.
    I was about to paypal you your money but I don't know your name. I have done hundreds and hundreds of transfers; it's hard to find them in that mess. Sorry you are so disapointed with everything, at least my hundreds of other customers aren't. Speaking of which, you are one of the HUNDREDS of people I have sold this stuff to without problem, so please, don't try telling me i'm unprofessional, or don't know what i'm doing.

As far as profanities, I was already having a bad evening, and you as well as I know that I was NOT the first person to use profanities.

As for my "excuses," you can get over it. I have sent you TWO... yes, TWO different packages, and if by some INSANE CHANCE you didn't receive either one of them, I simply can't help that.

As long as I am going to give you a refund, I expect this post to be deleted, or I will just report it, because it is simply ridiculous.

Oh ya, I would never sell to this "joker" again. I have hundreds of other satisfied people, I guess you just can't please everyone.

- Nick

I was about to paypal you your money but I don't know your name. I have done hundreds and hundreds of transfers; it's hard to find them in that mess. Sorry you are so disapointed with everything, at least my hundreds of other customers aren't. Speaking of which, you are one of the HUNDREDS of people I have sold this stuff to without problem, so please, don't try telling me i'm unprofessional, or don't know what i'm doing.

As far as profanities, I was already having a bad evening, and you as well as I know that I was NOT the first person to use profanities.

As for my "excuses," you can get over it. I have sent you TWO... yes, TWO different packages, and if by some INSANE CHANCE you didn't receive either one of them, I simply can't help that.

As long as I am going to give you a refund, I expect this post to be deleted, or I will just report it, because it is simply ridiculous.

Oh ya, I would never sell to this "joker" again. I have hundreds of other satisfied people, I guess you just can't please everyone.

- Nick
    report the post. I would like to get a mod invovled. This is a feedback thread and I left feedback on the sale that I am not happy with.

I PM'ed you my email address, the same paypal address that was used to PAY you..... So.. You know my email. you know when I ordered the stuff, how hard is it to figure out who I am?

*edit* and I have received 100s of packages at my home, nick. I HIGHLY doubt just -your- two got lost. C'mon dude, I'm not 15. I'm not stupid.

-=Squid=- Guest
    report the post. I would like to get a mod invovled. This is a feedback thread and I left feedback on the sale that I am not happy with.

I PM'ed you my email address, the same paypal address that was used to PAY you..... So.. You know my email. you know when I ordered the stuff, how hard is it to figure out who I am?

*edit* and I have received 100s of packages at my home, nick. I HIGHLY doubt just -your- two got lost. C'mon dude, I'm not 15. I'm not stupid.
    You can say what you won't, but you better not call me a liar.

I shipped TWO packages to you and apparently (according to you) neither of them were received.

You were harsh in that feedback post, and you know it. I have never stolen a dime from ANYBODY, and not one person could ever prove otherwise.

You left feedback on a sale you were unhappy with, but you failed to explain the situation, and your reasoning. You belittled me and tried to make it look like I am scamming, some stupid kid, and I don't know what I am doing. Hell, you're even getting a refund because it didn't work out. If I was trying to pull one over on you, I would have said No when you asked for a refund.

Seriously, you need to learn a little self control and realize that you can't just be a jerk simply because not everything works out perfectly.

You can say what you won't, but you better not call me a liar.

I shipped TWO packages to you and apparently (according to you) neither of them were received.

You were harsh in that feedback post, and you know it. I have never stolen a dime from ANYBODY, and not one person could ever prove otherwise.

You left feedback on a sale you were unhappy with, but you failed to explain the situation, and your reasoning. You belittled me and tried to make it look like I am scamming, some stupid kid, and I don't know what I am doing. Hell, you're even getting a refund because it didn't work out. If I was trying to pull one over on you, I would have said No when you asked for a refund.

Seriously, you need to learn a little self control and realize that you can't just be a jerk simply because not everything works out perfectly.

because everthing doesn't work out perfectly?

dude.

it's been 2 months.

60 days.

that's a little more than "not working out perfectly."

I get mail at my house -every- day. I have received packages using that very same address on my paypal account with NO problems. The -only- problem I have ever had, was with ordering from YOU. I'm sorry, but the track record of mail at my house in the last 25 years compared to the -2- packages YOU supposedly shipped do not hash together dude. So stop trying to cover your butt and make this seem like it's no big deal -- regardless wether its $5 or $500 dollars, if you are trying to run a 'business' you should treat it as such.

As for explaining the situation, how much clearer do I have to be?

I ordered Macro line in November..

Month goes by, I don't get it. So I PM you. and PM you and PM you.

no response.

I post a thread on AO and change my sig to "Squid, wheres my macro line"

finally, you PM me.

Supposedly you're on vacation, but somehow your'e still posting on AO the entire time?

You say you'll ship it out ot me asap, big mixup, blah blah and I say ok. .

weeks go by, and I still don't receive anything from you..

so I pm you some more and ask for a refund -- 2 months later from the initial payment to YOU.

How am *I* being unreasonable?

I stand behind any feedback I have left.

Deal with Squid/Nick at your own risk.

-=Squid=- Guest
    I'm on the verge of shoving me head through my monitor.

I have replied to every single PM you have ever sent me. Every... Single... One.

Yes, i've been on vacation, and during both of those vacations I was on, I was not on AO. You just made that up.

You're blowing this whole thing out of proportion.

I shipped two packages to you, you call me a liar, and leave bad feedback. I don't continually stay in touch with people when I make a deal, that would be ridiculous. I ship the item, I wait for a response from you. I never get one till a month later? I say crap, send you another. Still no package? I refund you. Not good enough? Apparently.

You know? I could pull the same card that you did, and just ASSUME you're lying. After all, you got the packages already, right? You just asked for that refund hoping to make the deal a little sweeter. Sounds like BS to you, right? Ya, it should, because it is. Just the same as this sounding like BS to me, because I know it is.

Automaggot68 Guest

Talking

Hey Squid,
    Me Again ! I just wanted to pop in and say that the macroline you sent me came early, thanks dude. also, I only ordered 20 feet, and you sent me something like 40. If you want, I can send it back man. Thanks again dude.
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    This macroline rules faces.

WTF ? Whered my post go ? Anyways, last year a local paintball shop ordered a fair amount of macro line; got to them on time, as far as I know, but they were singing your praises for a long time afterwards; quality; finish, and some other crap I'm not concerned about.

A+ From a Goofy Canadian PBall Shop

Unicorns are people too ...
    Old Narhwals are people too ...
    Grizzly Bears are people too ...
    Caterpillars are people too ...
    Baby Peacocks are people too ...
    lew "My hand was a little shaky and I released too soon."

I cannot remove feedback unless everyone is satisfied and agrees to it.

Squid.... pay for tracking. You must be able to prove it was shipped and delivered to avoid these kinds of things. It will also help you prove it was lost in shipping. Overall its the shippers problem to do that. So hope this helps. If you use USPS and do your mailing labels online from thier site... USPS priority mail.... the tracking is free.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

-=Squid=- Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cphilip
    I cannot remove feedback unless everyone is satisfied and agrees to it.

Squid.... pay for tracking. You must be able to prove it was shipped and delivered to avoid these kinds of things. It will also help you prove it was lost in shipping. Overall its the shippers problem to do that. So hope this helps. If you use USPS and do your mailing labels online from thier site... USPS priority mail.... the tracking is free.
    The thing is, I don't need to prove it was lost in shipping anymore than he didn't receive it, and lie about it simply in order to receive a refund. The whole thing is simply ridiculous. Notice how I didn't leave him negative feedback, and make him look bad? I could do the same to him just as he did to me.

I don't need to prove it was lost in shipping anymore than he didn't receive it
    As you are the seller, I'd beg to differ. The responsibility lays in your hands to maintain your reputation. Not trying to be a pain in the arse, but thats the truth of how it works.

-=Squid=- Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Thordic
    As you are the seller, I'd beg to differ. The responsibility lays in your hands to maintain your reputation. Not trying to be a pain in the arse, but thats the truth of how it works.
    While you do have a point, considering the fact that I CAN prove that I gave him a refund, how can he leave feedback such as that? A fraud? What? How am I a fraud? Ahh well I guess, all it is doing is letting his character shine through. MarkM and Cphil are trying to help me out with this anyhow. I am gonna try to dig up some shipping receipts.

*update*

55 days later, I confirm Squid gave me a refund.

happy Nick?

As for my character, plenty of people know me on here that can attest to the type of person I am. I, for one, am not worried about my internet 'reputation.' I have more important things in life to worry about.

-=Squid=- Guest
    *update*

55 days later, I confirm Squid gave me a refund.

happy Nick?

As for my character, plenty of people know me on here that can attest to the type of person I am. I, for one, am not worried about my internet 'reputation.' I have more important things in life to worry about.
    You see, if I didn't make my money by selling online, I wouldn't care either, however, thanks to the allowance for me to do this, I can sell this stuff rather than have a job, and make more money. This sort of thing matters to me.

Wanna know why it took 55 days to give you a refund? Because it took you 55 days to ask for one. I shipped it twice, and I say I will ship again, and you ask for a refund. I give you a refund. You simply can't be pleased. I did every single thing you asked for, and I replied to every PM you sent.

No, I am not happy.

No, I am not happy.

welcome to the club.

if you don't have proof of tracking, all you have is your word -- which, over the internet, is useless ANYWHERE with ANYONE (I'm not going to single you out).

I got my refund, I'm washing my hands of it.

-=Squid=- Guest
    welcome to the club.

if you don't have proof of tracking, all you have is your word -- which, over the internet, is useless ANYWHERE with ANYONE (I'm not going to single you out).

I got my refund, I'm washing my hands of it.
    And I am going by YOUR word as well, the only difference is I TOOK your word for it.