Thread: ~PLEASE~ somebody help me, with my cocker

~PLEASE~ somebody help me, with my cocker

i have a 03 WGP autococker with orracle pnuematics( orracle 3-way, orracle tickler, and sto ram) and the 3-way shaft ( the peice inside of the 3-way that goes forward when you pull the trigger and goes back when u let go of the trigger) that peice fell out and i keep puting it back in and it keeps falling out and when i get it to stay i hook my nitroup and see if i fixed it and air leaks through the 3-way and i dont know if thee is a certain way to turn it or what. so can somebody please tell me how to fix this cause i really want to go play on saturday

There's a couple of setscrews on that. Tighten down the front one, and then retime it, and tighten down the back one.

If you don't know how to time a 'Cocker, go to the WGP forum at www.pbreview.com and read the stickies. Or let a tech do it. It'll take 5 minutes for a tech, might take you a little while if you've never done it.

http://home.comcast.net/~styxmup/cockertiming.wmv

This was from a Sticky at Pbvids.com
    • AGD "Yea well our intention is to
      take over the world....one country at a time..... "

• Rt Pro X Valved Warp fed My Rtp
    • Props to Echo for the sig

You probably lost the set screws that go on the collar of the 3 way. There should be 1 or 2 holes where the rod screws into the 3 way piston. You may want to take it to a local shop. You are going to want to adjust it once you get it back in,as it is a part of timing. If thats the only thing wrong and your local shop is cool they won't charge you the full cocker timing price.

My friend had to do the same thing and they didn't charge him for the set screws or labor because he bought some paint that day.

Here's a pic of an acuator rod and its collar. You can see the 2 set screws that go into it, sometimes theres 1 and sometimes 2. Those have to be screwed in to keep the piston from falling out of the 3 way.

no i have the set screws. ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ thank you that is excately what i needed i will time it in the morningcause everybodys asleep now. thank you.

6. The setscrews are your problem if the shaft falls out. In the shaft there should be a channel cut into it that the front most set screw should seat into once it is in in the collar, this secures the shaft to the timing rod.

Az