Army - thats really awful. I too had a bad experience with Eric McBain at the beginning of this year. I sent him my P/F Automag body to be powdered blue. It took about a week and a half for him to get it and I had to pay an extra $15 because I insured it for $100 and candian customs wanted to tax it. He failed to tell me that anything insured over, I believe its $60, is liable to be taxed. Anyway, so a $15 powder job turns into a $30 job + shipping costs. Anyway, I get it back about 2 weeks later and it looks great. First day of play, I have chips in the powder. I know this stuff isnt invincible but the first day? The gun wasnt dropped or even brought into the woods! I emailed him that night and he said that it was cold when he baked it and the powder didnt cure properly. He offered to redo it if I paid for the shipping and insurance. I said no thanks since I didnt want to deal with him any more. I found a local shop and they did a much better job.

It seems it a hit or miss with him. You never know how your stuff will turn out.