Thread: My paintball day

My paintball day

So i was at Hogans Alley (in Connecticuit), i was playing open field and watching the tourney they had going, alot of teams and stuff, after my rec games people would come up to me and ask me what kind of gun i had and what the box thing i had on my gun (the warp) they were impressed with the Rt Pro and warp i had going, alot of them didnt even know what a warp feed did or ever heard of what a qloader was.

My highlight of the day running across the tape bunkering a guy in a horizontal can shot him twice in his left butt cheek and on that same horizontal i took out a guy in home base and another on the other side of the field same can , and then me getting out because bunkering wasnt allowed Haha, it was an accident on the bunkering, i didnt know the guy was under the bunker like dug in(this is a sup air field) scared me so i pulled a few (3 times 2 broke)

for the rest of the day, the rec refs knew me and kept yelling out no bunkering
    • AGD "Yea well our intention is to
      take over the world....one country at a time..... "

• Rt Pro X Valved Warp fed My Rtp
    • Props to Echo for the sig

sounds like a good time, wish we had some real fields around here
    My Stuff For Sale!
    - Random Parts!
    - My Emag!
    - My Tippmann!

tannerjohnson@gmail.com
    ------------------
    My Feedback
    ------------------

haha reminds me of this movie
    http://niq-toto.no-ip.com:3080/paint...bwithangel.mov
    "The Digger!"

edit:link should work now, 50 mb i think though
    Last edited by toyotaboy12; 07-18-2004 at 07:36 PM.
    I knew not what I did but am now edumacated

I moved across the field, up field and bunkered a player in the left fifty snake starting in the back right stand-up.. by jumping the snake behind him, he was none to happy with his team for not getting me on the way... I then proceeded to angle the rest of them out.. good times

Funny how i remember that, and not the run through I MISSED...
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess