Thread: How do u tell and few qustions

How do u tell and few qustions

How do you tell if an automag has x-vaule? And if it has lvl 10 bolt do i still need to get x-vaule?

What type of Drop forward should i get for an

Automag RT,y-grp,lvl 10.

What size tank i was looking at 68/88/4500 Crossfire 800psi Fixed tank.

oo yeah can someone tell me how to mont a warp left feed casue ill be getting one if i win this bid on ebay for automag.

lol....if it has an x-valve it wil be aluminum and say x or x-valve and that has lvlX lvlX is a bolt with bumper and milled bolt stem.

as for tank size and drop thats preferance

You will know if you have an Xvalve if it's all black and has an X on the side of the valve.

If you DON'T have an all black reg, but it's 1/2 black and 1/2 silver, you have an older RT valve, and they are the same as an X valve.(except the all black one is lighter b/c it's all aluminum). An Xvalve and an RT valve with level 10 function exactly the same. If it's ALL silver, you have a classic valve.

Drop forward- that's all personal preference. I've switched to the rail system and can't be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter59
    How do you tell if an automag has x-vaule? And if it has lvl 10 bolt do i still need to get x-vaule?

What type of Drop forward should i get for an

Automag RT,y-grp,lvl 10.

What size tank i was looking at 68/88/4500 Crossfire 800psi Fixed tank.

oo yeah can someone tell me how to mont a warp left feed casue ill be getting one if i win thsi bid on ebay for automag.

Hard to tell from that pic. It's an RT valve of SOME sort, but I can't see the entire valve to tell. He's not using the RT Classic body, so it COULD be a regular RT valve.

im pretty sure thats an ReTro Valve
    Current Gun Setup:
    Red Ule Body
    Red X Valve w/LX and ULT
    Red Winged Roguerai
    lRed CP Foregrip
    Black Logic 1.1 Vert Frame
    Black Unimount
    Black 14" 689 Matchstik
    68/4500 Crossfire
    Empire Reloader
    My Feedback

Sure looks like a Classic RT to me. The Gauge in the side is a good indicator. I suspect the air is fed on the other side.

If so, it can't be an X-Valve, and you can't upgrade to one. However, with a level 10 kit, it will be functionally the same, just heavier.

The level 10 bolt is easy to identify. If the stem goes past the back of the bolt, and has two diamaters it's level 10. If the stem is shorter than the bolt, and is one diamater the entire length, it's level 7 (or aftermarket). You can also look at the powertube tip. If it is flat, with a hex head, that's level 10. If it's tapered or curved, with a slot for a straight screw driver, it's level 7.

That is an original RT.

That valve is not and xvalve. You can put a LX in it but it does not have one by default. If youchange the valve you must change the body and the rail I believe.

AOG has an upgrade package for that exact valve and body here: http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fu...7&categoryID=9

Read all about it.

Well the easiest way to tell if it has level 10 or not would be to stick your finger in the breach and fire the gun...if you still have all of your finger left then it has level 10.
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

i prefer to use my tongue
    MY gun, all 15 and 3/4 inches of it:
    Gun:Powerfeed Left Classic
    Barrel: 12'' Freak (I know, I know) or 10" stock RT PRO
    Hopper:12vlt X-Board Revvy

()()
    ('.')--------He's a PIMP
    *()()

So i should get that thingy where you change it to a new ULE body pakge with x-vaule?

oo yeah but other wise this is a good gun all i need is HPA. And this gun well be fine right?

Is it just me or does that not look like a original RT body?