Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a New Automag Body Design... Winner Will Recieve their Own Custom Body

It has to be made from a AGD Sluggo body, but im sure any design can be made into a breech body.

68 Classic PF - Level 10 - AA 12" Back and Front - Shocktech Drop - Rosewood Grips - Crossfire 47ci 3000psi
    Click here to check it out!

amoeba gets my vote....make them and ill buy one for sure....

aim-sok845

stealth concept

i know tis kinda ahrd to see what i was going for. im really bad at drawing and getting my ideas across and ide appreciate if anyone could help me out.

heres what i was attempting to model the body after

but heres what came of it

--edit the diff pointing lines are trying to show what way the part would be angled
    --another il draw some more hopefully better concepts if i can or ahve spare "time"
    Last edited by wantamag; 09-06-2004 at 10:07 PM.

Took quite a while to get it up here, but it looks great/better in person.
    March 15
    The only good Tedi is a dead Tedi.Conker:Live&Reloaded

My vote is for Dave. His body is extremely sick.
    I am a declared Carb lover.

Member and president of the Anti-Atkins Group.

Advocate for the promotion of Rice, the truest sticky icky.

Quote Originally Posted by joey d
    put daves design into production. not sure if he is around still, but, they are excellent designs.

Agreed! This one looks like somethin' straight from H.R. Geiger. I'd buy one!

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    In spite of the lack of photoshop skill....that adreni-mag looks really awesome. I always did like the design on those Imps.

Dave's drawing should be done up in autocad. Its awesome from the drawing , but would be better with a 3d render to give some better idea as to its actual form.

Adrenaline_Junkie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by punkncat
    In spite of the lack of photoshop skill....that adreni-mag looks really awesome. I always did like the design on those.
    My mag is the adrenimag ! NO one can take that name. It will have to be called the adrenaline mag body or something, adrenimag is mine! lol

Here's two more I whipped up really fast last night... Wantamag wanted me to draw a flame body and something based off of his Stealth idea... So this is what I came up with and drew in like 10 minutes

Wakka wakka wakka...

my addition should be coming soon, but i suck at drawing so its taking me forever
    Last edited by Gunther_mag_user; 09-08-2004 at 12:49 AM.

Hey:

The new additions are looking great everybody please keep them coming.

No voting is needed yet. I am going to break the field down some myself then let YOU the AO public vote. So lets keep the voting to a minium until this part of the contest is finished.

-ClassicMagger
    Want a gun? I probably have what you want or I can build it for you. Just name it, everything is possible.

AIM: ClassicMagger
    MSN Messenger: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com
    E-Mail: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com

My Feedback

Oh oh! Ill post mine up after I scan them at work... I started milling it for myself on my home mill... and then the bit got wonky and well took out my slug body hehe
    Wild Geese - Coney Isand White Fish - ECA
    ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"

Still working on it, this is what Ive come up with so far. Have a few more designs that Im still working on.

I did this in paint so dont ask for any more "views", im too lazy to do more. Basically its karta meets NYX mag body and battery cover combo. Its good, for paint at least
    RLTW Hoooahhh!!!

TEAM FIRESTORM
    --------------------
    RT ULE CUSTOM: ULE mainbody (Blue)/ X-valve/ Level 10 bolt/ Y-grip trigger frame (Brite black)/ hogue grips/ 32 degrees duckbill asa/ 68/4500 pure energy tank/ 12" j and j barrel/ 12 volt revvy with X-board

soon to come: dallara and logic e-frame

Got one coming as soon as my scanner decides to stop being dumb. When is the contest dead line?

Okay something sketched up at the shop between building a field and lunch

The portions in black would look like the normal ULE body the white part being raised respectfully..

Talking Wow

I like wantamag's design, that would be the sickest body ever. I wish I was able to make a mag body because I would without a doubt take that design.

Beautiful!!!
    Lol, Hey.......

classic magger, whens the deadline? if ther eis one..

heres some more desighns ive been playing with. im having trouble trying to maximize the amt of material given with the sluggos.

--oops apparently the filter caught the names..i didnt think about that... sory ao il reload them with diff names
    Last edited by wantamag; 09-09-2004 at 01:40 PM.

Hey guys,

I'm very surprised to see those pictures coming out again! I originally did those up when they were still taking designs on the X-Mag.
    I like what the other artists have done as well-love the creativity.
    I'll admit, the designs I came up with are very complex, and probably very difficult to cnc, but I guess that is what made it special too.

Feel free to use the design-I originally did it to share with all of AO and my most earnest hope would be seeing it become a reality.

To everyone else, keep up the good work and good designs.

-Dave

Alien Body

Ok boys and girls here it is, my Alien Body. The darkened area's are slightly recessed with a concave appearance to give it a carapace effect. What do you think? I 'll get a pic of it on a grip and trigger frame later.
    Last edited by Willystyle21; 09-09-2004 at 02:19 PM.

My Entry

Ok, here's my entry for the design. Don't set the deadline yet because there are more on the way, but heres the starter:

Thanks alot for the oppurtinity AGD!

Adrenaline_Junkie Guest
    WELCOME TO AO SCOTT!

Anyway, i think that design is a lil plain and stuff. Make sure ya post some other designs you have or come up with. It looks like ya know what your doin but ya just need to come up with some better designs.

Another Design

Ok, here's another one I put together for those of you that like the twist idea.

I've got more coming...

-Scott

BTW, any of you who are on pbnation may know me as ClevelandBaller

ScottV,
    What type of software do you use? Where can I pick it up? It would work out much better than the paint on windows.

Rrrrrrrraaaaaaassssssstttttaaaaaaaaa!

RRRRRRASTA!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Willystyle21
    ScottV,
    What type of software do you use? Where can I pick it up? It would work out much better than the paint on windows.
    I hate to give this away but the program I use is Corel Bryce 5. Corel is the company that makes painter I believe. Bryce 5 makes amazing landscapes and is fairly capable at the kind of design I do. If you want something that would be better for paintball type designs I would recommend Maya 6.0. It has a bit more of a learning curve but I heard its great.

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY DESIGNS!

more coming

I liked the "stealth" design from Nicad.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Adrenaline_Junkie Guest
    Scott, try doing a body with adrenaline milling. No offense but those last two body designs kinda look . It looks like ya know what your doing and stuff but you really need to come up with some better designs.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_Junkie; 09-09-2004 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottV
    Ok, here's another one I put together for those of you that like the twist idea.

I've got more coming...

-Scott

BTW, any of you who are on pbnation may know me as ClevelandBaller

Looks like a piece of rubber intake hose with a feedneck

well, was mentioned you were looking for a design with skulls or spiderwebs, well i took a stab at a skull design, and this is what i came up with...

sorta just made the entire body a skull.. with a cracked head