Thread: Congratulations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    as with most MXS events the final battle is decided on who controls a center bunker/ thing. Normally it has nothing to do flags, but who's body is at the bottom of the stack of corpses in said bunker / objective.

as I understand it was one of your Jersey sceanrio guys that was quietly in control of the game, while sitting on some semi hidden hooch barrles.

AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

I believe it was Dave C. from Knightmare Tango(KT) that was in control
    Kahuna
    Editor@scenarioball.com
    Editor@scenariocalendar.com

The Darkman (aka Bobby G, Tom's XO) was that both Dave Cilio of KT and "Smokin" Joe Stayback of Blitzkrieg were in the center of the Temple of Doom tunnels as the final battle ended. That won us the final battle...way to go guys!

Awesome game all...a HUGE thank you to all the AOr's who busted their butts to help bring Tom his well-deserved victory! It was a pleasure sharing the field with you all, sorry I didn't really have much chance to meet most of you in person though. Although I'll never forget "meeting" Melissa on field... (Trina will get that joke, but no one else )
    Member, Mayberry Marauders scenario team
    Captain, Manic tournament team
    "Will play for chocolate"

Congrats to the ENTIRE burgandy/maroon team that worked extremely hard to earn the victory.

... and, hats off to the blue team for keeping up the fight.
    Dave Cilio
    Team Knightmare Tango
    www.ktpaintball.com

Sponsored by:
    -Scenarioball.com
    -Cops911.com
    -Magnum Boots (HI-TEC.com)
    -Atomic Ordnance (atomicordnance.com)
    -Knightbreed Paintball Field

What was the final score of the game? It was hard to tell where it would be posted. It was a great day no matter who won. Who would of known how much everyone would enjoy the day?
    Shatner , his wife and grandson Grant all had a great time. The assault on the fort was an experience I will not forget. I was there and we could not keep track of how many there was around us. The battle was so intense and the taste of the paint was...Yuk!!!! That was the first time I was blown up and was standing next to the "MOLL" when it happened. What a rush to hear and see all that activity. It was really nice that all the celeb were out and about more than last time. I think the shirts were a good idea but the jerseys would of been a better bet, they were really cool! See you all next time.

The final score was 695 to 195. With no missions completed for Shatner's team. Also the final battle was won by Tom's team with less then 10 seconds to go.

Blue had one mission completed. That I know for sure cause I was there when the ref signed off on it. We did a short barrel run mission into the temple. Either way, it was a great time and lots of fun. I'll be back, and if I can put my team together in time, Team Sawdust will make an appearance!!
    Run Fast, Shoot Strait, Play Hard, NO WHINING!!!

2002 Vert Vertebrae Cocker
    Egg loader
    68/4500 Bulldog
    JT Flex 7