Thread: Mag .45elite Expansion Grip...Euro Frame?

Mag .45elite Expansion Grip...Euro Frame?

I haven't seen many pics of this type of grip frame, so i thought some of you guys might find this interesting...
    A while back I saw a picture of what I was told was a Euro Frame. I liked the look of this frame, so when i had a chance to pick one up recently i jumped on it. After looking through some old mags I found out that the frame is actually a Pressure Points .45 elite expansion grip frame. Although the frame and the ASA pieces are separate, the frame will not accept normal bottomlines because air travels through the bottom of the grip into the ASA is attached with a different screw configuration.

Here is a scan i found about the grip in Paintball Sports International, June 94,Page 20:

The add mentions nothing about a euro frame. It even says that the makers of the grip are from texas, so I am assuming the two have nothing to do with each other. So is there such a thing as a euro frame, or is it just a figment of my imagination?
    Let me know what you guys think, and if anyone else has some pics let see them.

Updated 2014-11-5:
    Here is the article I put together on these frames. Make sure to look at Bunny's photos below.
    http://www.baccipaintball.com/oldnew...-cockers-vm68s
    Last edited by bacci paintball; 11-06-2014 at 02:31 AM. Reason: updated bad links for images.

yes there are euro grips pun has a pic of one on his site
    Gear
    RT Mag / Minimag / Pump Mag / Sydarm / ULT / Qloader / ELCD / RPG / 1989 Sterling / 2x F2 illustrator

Feed Back Here
    AGD - "[/tom kaye shakes head in disbelief]"

Hey, they made snatch grips for mags in -94

Sorry rouge, your not the first

ULE RT Custom

Red ULE body
    ULT
    Electric Logic vert frame

Bacci: This might be borderline necro-posting, but here are a few pictures that I have gathered up over the years.

Thanks Bunny, that first scan is really the clue that these frames were made in the US and then distributed in Europe by Sosta's company.
    I put all the information I've gathered into the article linked to in the first post and quoted the top scan and your post on the other thread. If you or anyone else has any corrections let me know.
    Last edited by bacci paintball; 11-06-2014 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Removed link since I had it at the end of the first post.

Cool

I bought mine from a guy in the UK. I had it anodized black and put some Luke grips on this awesome frame. Works great with a Sydarm and CA adapter. Very crisp trigger.

Last edited by Bunny; 11-07-2014 at 02:37 PM.

ill have to make one of these for myself.

I soooooo want one.

Don't care much about the expansion chamber factor but they look pretty cool ergo-wise