Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Helping his dad... riiiiiiggghhhtt....

$BoMoney$ Guest
    I stopped reading after the post count insult... it really showed me how immature you are. The one question that I have is this: Why is your story so different from "you friend's" or whoever this mysterious guest is? This is all assuring me more and more that this was a scam. If your 16 then why the **** do we have to give you money to buy "your dad" the gun if you can get your own ****ing job or do something on your own you ****ing mooch. Everyone that donated has to work for their own money and most of them are not any older then 17 or 18. Why the **** do you get to sit back and watch the money flow in from hard working people who feel compassion for you when your not even doing anything yourself to try to fix the situation or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by $BoMoney$
    I stopped reading after the post count insult... it really showed me how immature you are. The one question that I have is this: Why is your story so different from "you friend's" or whoever this mysterious guest is? This is all assuring me more and more that this was a scam. If your 16 then why the **** do we have to give you money to buy "your dad" the gun if you can get your own ****ing job or do something on your own you ****ing mooch. Everyone that donated has to work for their own money and most of them are not any older then 17 or 18. Why the **** do you get to sit back and watch the money flow in from hard working people who feel compassion for you when your not even doing anything yourself to try to fix the situation or whatever.
    earmuffs
    Dust Green X-Mag #315

ULE body w/ dual Kila V2 detents, X valve w/ LX, Y-grip w/ Dye grips, ULT, Omega rail, Stainless Steel Freak Kit.

My Feedback- https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=165428

$BoMoney$ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    earmuffs

Automaggot68 Guest

Greatest post in AO History. EVAR.
    The money SURE did flow from THAT scam. Woooooo.

I just turned 16 you dick.

You can kill our leader, but you will never stop the revolution!
    - R.I.P. LPB

Member #2 of the French Bread Pizza Brigade

TTLSHIWWYAUAAWSH

Quote Originally Posted by magmanl337
    I just turned 16 you dick.
    I am not putting up with this stuff.... several bans coming down starting with yours for flaming...

3 days to you... more coming.

$BoMoney$ you get 7 days for excessive cursing and flaming.
    Last edited by cphilip; 12-07-2004 at 08:35 PM.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com