Thread: >>>>>>>Need Advice<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>Need Advice<<<<<<<<

I have a minimag with a benchmark 2x frame. Now, should i get an Elcd, Retro valve, Elcd & Retrovalve, Intelliframe, or should i just keep the benchmark? Whats the best possible setup i can have for shooting fast?

Thanks

keep the benchmark and buy a retro. and for the elcd like the boo yaah it is not compatible with the retro, but in the other hand the hyperframe should be fine.

would a booyah or mako work well with the stock minimag valve?

yes with the stock valve it should be fine

hmmm...

Will I have a problem with shootdown with the stock valve and an elcd? Would the stock valve and elcd be better than a Retrovalve w/ Benchy or vice versa?

have you looked up the hyperframe, that elcd frame is compatible with the retro.

Rexel16

with the stock valve you usually suffer shootdowns if you go over 10 pbs

standard valve is fine...

My friend has a hyperframe and a standard AIR valve. Set at 13 bps he doesn't have any shootdown. In fact, one of the HALO videos shows a standard mag witha Hyperframe shooting 16 bps with no troubles. If you are looking to shoot fast without short-stroking an electronic frame is the way to go. However, a retrovalve will generally be more reliable and can shoot pretty quick itself.

If speed is your primary concern, get the electro-frame.