Thread: Feedback For nak81783

Feedback For nak81783

Please post all feedback here.

Thanks,
    Nathan
    Last of the Salzburg Clan

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    great item at a great price. very honest about the condition but it was much better than described. very happy with the deal. polite and great communication. A+'s all around.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

good trader, kept me informed, easy to deal with, dont hesitate to do business with!
    '04 Rollout Viking - Gloss black, loaded
    Roundbody AKA Merlin - Gloss red, Race/Ace - Freeflow
    AKA Merlin - Gloss black, Race - Palmer
    Black/white Acid VSC Phantom

AO Feedback PBN Feedback

Just traded for a Lapco Bigshot. Barrel was in smooth condition when it got here, quite happy.

Mag frame delivered

Great transaction, excellent packaging, very good communication. Grip came as described
    Would do business again

awesome seller! item was shipped promptly after payment was received. he even included a freebie in the package. service was quick and reliable. excellent communication. i would definitely do business with him again.

Exelent seller, everything came in as described and very well packed. Higly recomended.

Very good seller, I sent the money order, and about 5 days later I had the product! Awesome quality! Definatly do buisness again.

Great seller!

I bought an automag barrel from him and am very pleased with the transaction. Got an excellent barrel at an excellent price! He did a great job communicating status and let me know exactly when he had received payment and when I could expect delivery. I'd definitely do business with him again. Thanks!

a good one from me.
    I bought a Gameboy from him, very nice and honest Guy, nice to deal with, kept me informed and it was fast shipping.

Everytime again....

A++++++

Thanks

Bought a tank from him, quick delivery, great price, great to deal with. I highly recommend him.

great item at a great price. very honest about the condition,kept me informed and it was fast shipping.very pleased with the transaction

great seller, i bought a ccm 3 way from and the transaction went very smooth. awesome guy to buy from and fast shipping too. A+++ service!!!

Great seller. Awesome communication and shipped the product out quickly. Took care to wrap everything nicely to ensure product got to me unharmed. Would 100% buy from again.

Purchased a classic mag from him. Absolutely pristine condition! Definitely well taken care of. Thanks!