Thread: Tunaman's Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i bought a 45/4500 flatline, some macroline, fittings, and an A+ clmaping feedneck from Tunaman. all excelent products, and he was helpful, patient, and replied quickly to all my quesitons. When he couldnt finish building my tank until he got more guages, he went the extra mile and got it here fast, even though i payed the standard $10 for ground shipping. it shipped thursday, got here on monday. when someone is willing to pay out of their pocket for you to get your product as soon as possible, that shows a level of caliber not seen often.

bottom line... great merchant, great guy.
    you know you play this game too much when the neighbors stop fixing their broken windows...

Talking 20ft

20 ft of macroline .. a few months back and i got a tunapack
    everything got here fast packed mint ..

feedback for me can be found here ..

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...06#post1600006

Thumbs up Tunaman Provides Excellent Service

I just received the brand new Tac-One that I purchased from Tunaman. It was configured just as we had discussed, and the level 10 and ULT were tuned to perfection. The marker performs beautifully, and appears as if it was handled with great care. There are no scratches or dings, and it looks great! I am completely 100% satisfied with Tunaman's work on this transaction.

Other smaller details also show the level of professionalism that Tuna exhibits. The marker was very safely and comprehensively packed in bubble wrap, along with all of its accessories to prevent shipping damage. The smaller boxes that Tuna opened to tune the Level 10 and install the ULT were very neatly opened, not just ripped open. All of the documentation was also included, along with a few extras parts he told me he would include.

Lastly, before the sale, he took the time to answer my questions and help me determine how to outfit the Tac-One so that it would be just right for my needs. So in every respect, this has been an excellent transaction. Thanks Tunaman!

bit-wizard

Buy from Tuna, or I'll hunt you down ...

He is a great seller, and has anything you'd ever want.