Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tunaman's Feedback Thread

I havn't even bought from him yet, and he has given me patience with all my questions...I was just wondering, does he work from a little garage or what? Becuse it seems he has room for everything.

*EDIT*
    I have bought an emag, and a warp +body from him on two occasions.. I will be buying all my stuff from him now
    Last edited by Maggot6; 05-02-2005 at 12:21 PM.

I have a shop...and an off site warehouse. Not too big...maybe a little too small now.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

thanks a lot for the well needed parts.you can count on tuna.

very good trader

Tunaman answered all my questions right away and shipped out a Tuna pack I purchased at fast rate of speed. Very happy with my hot Tuna pack.

I recently bought a proconnect off of Tunaman and he shipped pretty quick and sold it at a good price. This was my second time doing business with him.

I've dealt with Tuna a few times now and everytime it gets better. I wouldn't even think about sending my gun somewhere else. Thanks again Robert.
    Dust Green X-Mag #315

ULE body w/ dual Kila V2 detents, X valve w/ LX, Y-grip w/ Dye grips, ULT, Omega rail, Stainless Steel Freak Kit.

My Feedback- https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=165428

zackzel Guest
    I've bought some things from his, I've sent him my gun for repairs and everytime I get nothing but fast shipment, and great work. This guy is one of the best out there, never hesitate to deal with him. I will always be back for all my needs. Thanks again Tunaman.

Great seller, good communication, shipment recieved in record time, Thanks Tuna!

-Butch
    Mango= Hero

Moods mango creates:

Tunaman Good Seller

i sent my gun to tunaman, because i was having some problems with it, and he fixed it for super cheap, and sent it back quick A+

Tuna built my Tunamax...after a long wait, several bumps in the road, and changes...he produced IMO (a little biased) one of the best looking mags ever created. I think he'll agree...this guy will go to the end of the world to satisfy the customer.

His guns= awesome
    His service= awesome
    Tunaman= awesome
    RT Pro #01691 with I-Frame, X-valve, and Lx.

Tunamax ULE Emag EM #02091
    Red/yellow/orange fade
    ALL ULE built by the god himself.

Bought a Tunamax from him. Great guy, very helpful and fast shipping.

GREAT TRADER! Answered all my emails quickly, and i got my part within a few days.

another great seller

Just bought one of his GREAT tuna rails and it was heart stoping beautiful. he even put up with all my questions and so forth. you cant ask for anything else from a seller.
    thanks again,
    Chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

I bought a tuna pack from Mr. Tuna got to me in like 3 days, very happy with it...Tuna also did some work on my emag and one of my friends. Both mags shoot great and Tuna hooked me up with a new board already flashed at 3.2 for CHEEP!!!! Send Tuna your broken and worn mags, he will breathe new life into them.
    3.2 e mag ULE body and rail. Oh yeah I gots the X inside!!!

i bought a tac one from tuna , great guy hope to see you at aone7 and may buy from u in the future
    my ao feedback https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167490

Bought some macro and fittings from him
    Shipped fast
    Fitings work great and look great on my Visioned Impulse
    Would never hesitate to do business with again

nothin but a great guy!

well another great deal with tuna! have no worries when dealing with him!
    thanks again for being a great dealer!!!!!!
    -Chris

i bought a 45/4500 flatline, some macroline, fittings, and an A+ clmaping feedneck from Tunaman. all excelent products, and he was helpful, patient, and replied quickly to all my quesitons. When he couldnt finish building my tank until he got more guages, he went the extra mile and got it here fast, even though i payed the standard $10 for ground shipping. it shipped thursday, got here on monday. when someone is willing to pay out of their pocket for you to get your product as soon as possible, that shows a level of caliber not seen often.

bottom line... great merchant, great guy.
    you know you play this game too much when the neighbors stop fixing their broken windows...

Talking 20ft

20 ft of macroline .. a few months back and i got a tunapack
    everything got here fast packed mint ..

feedback for me can be found here ..

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...06#post1600006

Bought an on off pin and some RT bumpers from him

Shipped fast

Thanks again for great business!!

~my e-mag~

~ule frame~
    ~ule rail~
    ~x-valve~
    ~3.2 software~
    ~polished no-rise body~
    ~black 10" freak kit~
    ~smoke halo b~
    ~Fl05283 68 3000 flatline~

"Let them eat war [x2]
    That's how to ration the poor
    Let them eat war [x2]

There's an urgent need to feed"

Thanks alot Tuna. Got all my parts today and look great! You have every possible part don't you?

Thumbs up

TUNAMAN! Is the MAN! I just got my parkerflex macroline, and my 90 degree swivels! Great stuff, thanks for the fast shipping and quick responses! Another great transaction from TUNA!
    Automag w/LVL 10 Mod
    Intelliframe
    14" Boomstick
    My AO Feedback

My eBay feedback

Emag Tuning and Tunapack

To Any and All,

Tunaman is indeed the man. I sent in my Emag to him, and it came back just amazing. The marker just rips now that he has tuned everthing correctly. Any and all mag problems, this guy is the one to go to. Thanks so much for making my Emag work right. I will never hesitate to deal with Tunaman.
    I also bought a Tunapack, and this is one of the cleanest looking upgrades you can do to a mag. It is the next best thing (ok maybe one of only two different packs) to the original C&C Battery Packs that AGD first made. Still it is so worth the money to add this to any Emag, as it just makes the old clunker frame look sooo much better. Tunaman does some mighty fine work.

Thanks again for all the time and great work,

djeto

GREAT GUY, helped my with my mag when i was pressed for time and i couldnt ask for more. Grabed me a nice tunapack too.
    Thanks Again
    PHANTOM

And yet again
    He pulls it off
    He installed a Nw Quick Disconnect for me
    I told him I had a tounery this saterday and I recived it today (wednesday)
    Tuna is God

Thumbs up Tunaman Provides Excellent Service

I just received the brand new Tac-One that I purchased from Tunaman. It was configured just as we had discussed, and the level 10 and ULT were tuned to perfection. The marker performs beautifully, and appears as if it was handled with great care. There are no scratches or dings, and it looks great! I am completely 100% satisfied with Tunaman's work on this transaction.

Other smaller details also show the level of professionalism that Tuna exhibits. The marker was very safely and comprehensively packed in bubble wrap, along with all of its accessories to prevent shipping damage. The smaller boxes that Tuna opened to tune the Level 10 and install the ULT were very neatly opened, not just ripped open. All of the documentation was also included, along with a few extras parts he told me he would include.

Lastly, before the sale, he took the time to answer my questions and help me determine how to outfit the Tac-One so that it would be just right for my needs. So in every respect, this has been an excellent transaction. Thanks Tunaman!

bit-wizard

Thumbs up Tunaman Provides Excellent Service

I just received the brand new Tac-One that I purchased from Tunaman. It was configured just as we had discussed, and the level 10 and ULT were tuned to perfection. The marker performs beautifully, and appears as if it was handled with great care. There are no scratches or dings, and it looks great! I am completely 100% satisfied with Tunaman's work on this transaction.

Other smaller details also show the level of professionalism that Tuna exhibits. The marker was very safely and comprehensively packed in bubble wrap, along with all of its accessories to prevent shipping damage. The smaller boxes that Tuna opened to tune the Level 10 and install the ULT were very neatly opened, not just ripped open. All of the documentation was also included, along with a few extras parts he told me he would include.

Lastly, before the sale, he took the time to answer my questions and help me determine how to outfit the Tac-One so that it would be just right for my needs. So in every respect, this has been an excellent transaction. Thanks Tunaman!

bit-wizard

Buy from Tuna, or I'll hunt you down ...

He is a great seller, and has anything you'd ever want.

I've dealt with Tuna a couple of times now, he always responds to PM's quickly, and is just as quick to ship to you. Prices are fair and the merchandise is always in perfect condition.

He fixed my RT mag for me, and I also bought some Parflex macroline from him...does great work, and sells great stuff! He comes with the spyderkiller stamp of approval.

And Sheperds we shall be / For thee, my Lord, for thee / Power hath descended forth from Thy hand / Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. / So we shall flow a river forth to Thee / And teeming with souls shall it ever be. / In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sa