Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: AO's second team at IAO information thread

Ok folks, were back to discussing jerseys. At this point the CSG AO jerseys seem to be the idea, with whatever colors you want (so we'll mix colors).

Changes I want to make

On the right breast I want the AGD lion logo - will post pics here so everyone works off the same

On the left breast and right arm (in place of the numbers) I want the AO-IAO logo that Jam was so nice to put together for us. That leaves you space below that logo for anything you want like a state logo - for me I'm putting hte AO-DevilMag logo there also courtesy of Jam.

The left arm in place of numbers I want to see an American flag...

Numbers on the back, whatever - and your AO tag or variation of it as the name.

Opionions - posting this in both the IAO info thread and jersey thread for more feedback.

I am going to finalize the decisions by the ninth of February, and I would like us all to order jerseys shortly thereafter.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

Sounds good
    "STAY OUT OF SMART PARTS SECTIONS.
    ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING *poof* IS GONE, PERIOD.
    THIS IS LAW"-PBN MOD
    GITRDONE!!!!!
    Tunamart for all of your mag needs
    Team Magfiea

Long Live Tom Kaye
    Long Live The Mag

Quote Originally Posted by AGDlover
    how much for sleeping in the bath tub with my gun?

Hmm.. that would be someplace between floor space and a bed . Do let me know what you want as far as a hotel room so I can reserve your spot in our rooms.

a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION...

If you needed something outher then a pillow to cuddle with would that cost more? On a bed you would have to convince somone to split it with you, but on the floor if you rolled over enough would the other floor person be close enough that you could use sleep walking as an excuse to being so close to them??? Just Curious...
    ~steph
    "You are wonderful, whitty, and wise, but you spend to much time reading this sort of TRASH."

Quote Originally Posted by Cameo

If you needed something outher then a pillow to cuddle with would that cost more? On a bed you would have to convince somone to split it with you, but on the floor if you rolled over enough would the other floor person be close enough that you could use sleep walking as an excuse to being so close to them??? Just Curious...
    ~steph

lol floor or bed your choise
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

ok so what about bringing our tanks can we ship them to somebody before hand?

ok so what about bringing our tanks can we ship them to somebody before hand?

If you need to ship tanks/gear let me know. I can receive packages and will have them available when ever you get in to town.

~steph

It would depend how cute the other person was

Lohman, they wont print flags on the sleeves. Its been asked before. Its some legal issue. You'll have to sew them on yourself.

Muz, I'll be sending my tank this year, as I'm flying in. We'll talk.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier
    Lohman, they wont print flags on the sleeves. Its been asked before. Its some legal issue. You'll have to sew them on yourself.

I had a flag put on my Shatnerball jersey. I have seen a lot of people do it too. Enough that they already had a flag image for it.

Muz, I'll be sending my tank this year, as I'm flying in. We'll talk.
    bill, you're flying? we should just carpool -- it's not THAT long of a drive. If you decide to fly, lemme know. I'll book a flight with you.

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

I have sent CSG an e-mail in regards to jerseys, and hope to get everything set up shortly wtih them

hey could we do the team discount thing we would be getting the banner jersey, pants and everything we just tell em what the jersey design would be and they can desighn from there

hey could we do the team discount thing we would be getting the banner jersey, pants and everything we just tell em what the jersey design would be and they can desighn from there
    I like that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman
    If you need to ship tanks/gear let me know. I can receive packages and will have them available when ever you get in to town.
    Can ship things my way also.. I only live 6 minutes from the field so if i happen to forget anything, wont be any trouble to run home to get it...

It would depend how cute the other person was
    HMM 80 bucks for a room for the weekend could include cuddles. Heck.. count me in, I will take a floor, bed, chair, bathub or ceiling space.. Just stick me somewhere.. this will be fun

HMM 80 bucks for a room for the weekend could include cuddles. Heck.. count me in, I will take a floor, bed, chair, bathub or ceiling space.. Just stick me somewhere.. this will be fun
    LOL... you actually want a space, I'm sure we'll find you one

And I'll sign you up, room 1, bed 1, spot B LOL err, I mean, umm or where you want
    Last edited by Lohman446; 02-06-2005 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rkjunior303
    bill, you're flying? we should just carpool -- it's not THAT long of a drive. If you decide to fly, lemme know. I'll book a flight with you.
    Rob, considering it. Unless we can convince a bunch of Boston boys to carpool...havent decided yet.

Rob, considering it. Unless we can convince a bunch of Boston boys to carpool...havent decided yet.
    you, me, joey... maybe get 1 or two more and rent a SUV.

Folks, I have not forgotten about this, waiting for CSG to get back with me about it

If you sent them an email, you might want to call. They are a very small company and are very good at what they do. There for they get swamped. Calling is usually better than email with them as they seem to ignore or forget about emails.

Ok.. some thoughts on jerseys... still working on getting things set up, should have everything shortly... I solved any issues I had for IAO so I'm still good with team jerseys... but I think its going to be if you want one good, if not fine
    Last edited by Lohman446; 02-10-2005 at 11:39 AM.

Why though? If you are playing IAO, you should have enough money to buy a jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman
    Why though? If you are playing IAO, you should have enough money to buy a jersey.

Good point... but I dont want to press anyone hard - I'm fine buying a jersey, as are most the people now on the team... you may be right, I may be making considerations that are not needed...

I have played on the POG team for the last 4 years, 2 years ago I captained the POG team and was responsible for getting their current jersey designed. I have not seen a problem with people wanting to buy the jersey. To play with POG is is pretty much a requirement and no one has ever complained. As a matter of fact, we have had people who had not played on Team POG before asking where they can get the jersey. The is the other thing, we also require that you have to play an event with Team POG to get the jersey.

We also suggest that you wear black pants, though it is not required. It makes the team look like a team.

I saw, make people buy a jersey, and if someone comlains that they do not have the money, etc, then work with them. I think that if you are going to play on an AO team, that you should be proud to wear the AO jersey and want to wear an AO jersey (unless money really is an issue).

Team POG last year (Nickle and Brass)...arn't we a good looking group.

Just moving this to the top for further discussion, interest, etc. I have not pushed hard with CSG.. kind of waiting for the rest of the info to come up (I beleive KevMaster had said early February).

It was early February....and there will be a whole wealth of info ocming forward by Friday....

stay tuned!

FYI I forgot the face on mine.. it was meant nicer than it sounded

so whats the news with CSG and the jerseys?

We have another player - no word on jerseys yet.. I'll get more excited after I get a few personal things settled next month about jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmaster
    It was early February....and there will be a whole wealth of info ocming forward by Friday....

stay tuned!

Is that Friday in American time or Canadian time