Thread: RT with ule trigger kit question

RT with ule trigger kit question

I have a tricked out rt mag and I wanna get the ule trigger kit for it but I was wondering if I get the ule trigger kit will the trigger still be rt just lighter trigger pull or will the trigger not operate like a rt trigger anymore and just be like a normal trigger. Plz help

I run an E-Mag valve (an RT basically) and with the ULT and the right ammount of shims (5 for me) I have as much reactivity (nearly but not quite so much force) as the stock on/off

works nice, but I don't use it for doing the whole rapid fire thing....

I recently acquired a "tricked out" ULE mag as well with X Valve and LVL 10 after not playing for 10 or so years. It does not currently have the ULT kit and I am wondering if I should spend the money for it. Back in the day (like 1998) I had an RT and ran 650 PSI into it. So it had some reactivity, but wouldn't bounce really. I put stops in it and shims to take out all trigger slop and had a double trigger. I could make it fly (pulled 15-16 SPS over a counter with it pretty consistently), but of course, there were no hoppers then that could keep up and there was no LVL 10, and no ramping (other then Shockers with Turbo). I have never shot a mag with ULT (or even lvl 10).

I plan on putting 700-800 PSI into the new one. Purchased a Ninza V2 Pro adjustable reg (not SHP). My question is, if I don't plan on "bouncing the trigger" to get a super high rate of fire, is this gun a good candidate for the ULT kit? I always hated the feel of electronic triggers, or should I say the lack of feel, and lied the RT trigger with my 1998 setup the best of any gun I ever owned, which was a lot. Does the ULT still have some push back on the return like the RT and a crisp break, or is it just soft and mushy?

Thanks for the help.

if you want it to bounce, then stick with the stock on/off
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

I bought the ULT when I ordered the parts kit and am gonna see if I can get it up and running tomorrow. Can hurt to have two different options. The setup of the ULT won't effect the LVL 10, right? As in, when switching back and forth, nothing will need adjusted once I have the right amount of shims figured out? Thx

Also, when looking at the ULT on/off...is it right that the threading on the inside does not go down real far and once you screw the top down past the threads and can be wiggled up and down? Like, I can pull the top up and there is a gap at where the shims are, rather then it screwing down tight on the shims. Just seemed odd to me, but it came straight from AGD, so figuring it is just the way it is and when in the gun, it will put pressure in it to keep it tight against the shims when air'd up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    if you want it to bounce, then stick with the stock on/off

The ULT does break lightly. It works very well for that. While it doesn't bounce nearly as hard as an RT, it still does some. I accidentally find the light bounce pretty often because I'm creeping the pull on the trigger and it is so light. I just keep a mag setup with the ULT all of the time. I change bottles for input pressure depending on how I want to play. I like it enough that I try not to mess with it. The x-valve was well worn when I got it. When I got it in the groove, I've been doing my best to keep it there ever since. It's no RT monster, but I can consistently coax 2-4 round bursts out of it when I try.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    holy thread necro batman! nine years...must be some kind of record lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    holy thread necro batman! nine years...must be some kind of record lol.
    lol. Gretch was just picking up where he left off.

Haha...yep! I have a lot of catching up to do!

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    Haha...yep! I have a lot of catching up to do!
    We may have grown older, but the automag remains the same