Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HALO + EMAG+FULL AUTO+18BPS nuf said

HALO + EMAG+FULL AUTO+18BPS nuf said

Here is it is!! (note the smile on Chris' face at the end)

Emag/HALO @ 17 BPS 1 meg

Emag / HALO @ 18 BPS (3 meg)

AGD

Will it ever get up to the 20+ bps capability of the rt valve?

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

Good God man!!! I really need to get me one of those hoppers. How do you go about unlocking the FA in the emag?

-Chris

Originally posted by Chris
    Good God man!!! I really need to get me one of those hoppers. How do you go about unlocking the FA in the emag?

-Chris
    Like tom would ever tell you...

What's that lil shutter twords the start of the 18bps vid? Halo not quite keeping up?

oi, yeah i noticed that sputtering too..
    look at that muzzle rise! is that agd_rob's same test rig?

didn't look like a problem with the Halo..it looked almost like he hesitated a second to make sure he was shooting straight..because right after that he unloaded for like 2-3 seconds and then let up again...the muzzle rise is funny though...

That little sputter at the beginning is called letting off on the trigger. Look at his trigger finger and you'll see he lets off on the trigger for a brief moment to get back on target. At that ROF, the muzzle is rising so quick, it's hard to keep it down so the balls stay on target. He let off on the trigger a couple of times to stay on target. Look at that rope of paint.

It did sputter a few times at 18bps. That's because it's getting close to the limit and his gun is not fine tuned. We are getting it back to go through it and try to break the 20 bps barrier.

AGD

*in a High Pitched voice* "THAT WAS AMAZING!" E-mail me if you would like a sound wav of me saying this.

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.
    Friggin SICK!!!!!!!!!!!.... wow, that has some dangerous capabilities though.. good thing Tom is smart and doesnt have F/A on the E-mag..
    AO #765
    CCM Series 5
    Prerelease Impulse
    Hyperframed Warped Mag w/flatline tank
    Feedback.

Good to know that somone of Tom's status seeks "relief" from a sport he helped create. A sport now ruled by a single patent.

I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!

Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

Deep in the recesses of Northern Virginia
    That was soooooo awsome!!!!!!
    I liked how Chris(?) would shoot a burst and you would hear the paint hitting the target. It sounded like an echo.

Hey Tom, what kind of paint were you using?
    BrockSampson "I see dead people..."

and once I see them, I make sweet, sweet love...

BlackVCG watch really closly, he lets his finger off the trigger after the sputter sound. Not before.

Not that takes away from how truly amazing both the HALO and E-Mag are. Those are pretty much off the shelf (well, on the shelf at some point with the halo) components.

that was cool, what r u guys shooting at?
    Tough Times Wont Last Forever...
    Tough People Will ~ Darryl Kile R.I.P. 2002

Yes, the 18bps looks different. I have the gun coupled by the refill nipple to a 80cuft tank. It makes aiming a little awkward. The n2 tank I just pick up that day only had about 1800psi. I needed an input pressure of at least 1000psi.

Originally posted by Chris

-Chris
    Production E-Mags don't have an FA mode to be unlocked.

That's not to say AGD couldn't build a test prototype with FA at whatever rate.

See you on the field,
    -Bill Mills

Computer / Paintball geek
    Technical Editor, World And Regional Paintball Information Guide - http://www.WARPIG.com
    Producer, Paintball Television - http://www.PigTV.net
    Paintball, Motocross trail riding, SCUBA, climbing, surfing, R/C aircraft, fun stuff...

You know what really amazies me is that everyone that has posted so far has been too enthalled with the preformance of the halo to notice that the guy in the video wasn't wearing a mask or were his sunglasses rated for Paintball? That video is really cool for the halo and E-mag but it's bad for the sport because he's not wearing a mask. Tom if you know the guys in the video at all can you please request that they please wear a mask or even a set of googles. Thanks Tom.

stop hyping up the halo.is it ever coming out?

awesome...hey is the the same play were they shot the automag w/hyperframe at 17pbs.

This is not hype, this is reality. The molds are in there final stages. This is not an agitated loader. The tolerances are much tighter for the HALO. The improvements you see here are due to the productions parts replacing hand made prototype parts. This product will be released when it is complete and right. Trust me the temptation to cut corners to get this product on the market is great. But we will not go there. Odyssey will not release unsat. products to the market. Our standards are a lot higher than what you are use to. (with the exception of AGD) I can't believe some the hype people believe with no proof what so ever. This truly is a performance enhancement over the current loaders available today. We have all intentions on being the leader in paintball loaders today and the future.

Chris Goddard
    Chief Designer
    Odyssey Paintball Products

AGD

Hmm..i have been noticing that all of the clips that u can view online they all seem to be on some type of mag.
    Does Airgun have something to do with the HALO?!?

Can't find the server

Is airgun.com down? Can't find the server.

-- StevoC

Thumbs up

It sure pees all over ANY Angel I have ever seen! Hehehehehe
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

anyone who claims their angel can do that obviously doesn't know what 18bps is. MY GOD IT'S LIKE A GATLING GUN!
    "To serve to strive and not to yield"
    --------------------------------------
    I AM THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATER!

Originally posted by Temo Vryce
    You know what really amazies me is that everyone that has posted so far has been too enthalled with the preformance of the halo to notice that the guy in the video wasn't wearing a mask or were his sunglasses rated for Paintball? That video is really cool for the halo and E-mag but it's bad for the sport because he's not wearing a mask. Tom if you know the guys in the video at all can you please request that they please wear a mask or even a set of googles. Thanks Tom.
    I don't think he was planning on getting shot at.

Re: AGD

Originally posted by blackmag
    Hmm..i have been noticing that all of the clips that u can view online they all seem to be on some type of mag.
    Well, it's the only gun they trust to be able to demonstrate the capabilities of the HALO.

Re: AGD

Originally posted by blackmag
    AGD is working with the HALO team because last I checked, no other marker could realiably fire at those high rates of fire. An Angel might be able to hit 16+ BPS, but not as reliably as the EMag.

Originally posted by Miscue

I don't think he was planning on getting shot at.
    Personally I think that it makes a difference. He should be wearing a mask. I've been playing long enough to know how much bad press paintball players first got when the sport was born. Videos like this tell people that it's ok to use a marker without a mask as long as you are wearing sun glasses. Do you ever think about walking up to a chrony at a tourny without a mask on? You don't plan on getting shot there do you? He should have been wearing a mask and it saddens me that no one else realise this.

you know, by law, you are required to wear EITHER a helmet or sunglasses while riding a motorcycle.

although, i do understand where you're coming from and i totally agree with you, Temo.