Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feed back for Soopa Villain17

A+++++

Great guy!!! Dont hesitate to deal with him!!!

He sent money immediately and the transaction was very easy.

Fast Payment!!! No Hassle!!!! Dont hesitate!!!

Edit: I am from PBNATION username is osok, hear me roar!!!! lol

Have dealed with chris multiple times. Awesome kid, awesome trader. Can't complain. A++

My mags:
    CF67870
    VV05148

I've dealt with Chris on multiple occasions.. awesome guy great trader.....dont hesitate to deal with him.

Great trader. We shipped the same day and the condition was exactly what he said. I wouldn't think twice about shipping first with this trader .

A+++

great guy! thanks a lot!

bought a grip frame from him, came exactly as described, awsome communication great seller

A++
    Automags.Org Online Forums - feedback for paintballwannab

Hey, he did exactly what he said he was going to do (c:

All the parts were as he described them, or even a little better and he's very easy to communicate with and very easy to get a hold of ... and he's a pretty good kid too.

Bought a PGP off of him, got it here very fast! Good seller, would do business with again.

Great guy to trade with, he sent me my diablo and I didnt hesitate once, easy to get in touch with and very nice. THANKS SOOPA VILLAIN17

Great Seller

I bought a TES from him, great communication, very easy to deal with. I would do business with him again. A++++++++

Bought a 99 STO cocker.

1) I asked for a tracking number several times and was told "I'll get it" but never did. Was told, "It will be there today, why do you want the #?" Because I asked for it...
    2) Said that the gun was in good working condition with a minor leak. (Found on PBN where he asked for help with a MASSIVE leak.) Misrepresentation?
    3) Never mentioned that the gripframe chrome has flaked off ALL over. Gun was dirty.

No, I wouldn't do business with him again. I'd have sent the gun back but I feel sorry for the gun.

I sold my BKO to this guy I receaved the goods fast and with no let down I reccomend him for anything A+++++++

Thumbs up

A great guy to do buisness with. It was slow getting here but I found out that it was because USPS took 2 weeks to get it from Maine to North Carolina. Ha.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

sorry it took so long man, ive been computerless for almost a month

but anyway, chris and i traded guns and everything went smoothly. good trader a+

I bought a Minimag off him recently. Everything came as promised. It's all good.
    EVIL SHENANIGANS

~1337~

Soopa gave me a sight rail for my mag. We had a deal goin but the wife stop me from doing a trade with him. So I gave him some stuff for his mag, so he would stop cryin. Just kidding Soopa. I gave him some stuff seeing that the deal didn't get done. He returned the favour by giving me a sight rail.

Thanks man. A+++++++.

Good trader. Bought a marker off him and everything went smooth. Replied to my questions quickly, shipped fast and well packaged. All around great turnout. Definitely do business again. A+++.

Good trader. Got the tank in good order and quickly. Definitely use this man for you buying/selling/trading!

Sold an old Brass Eagle hopper to Chris. He was cool to work with and very friendly. I wouldn't mind working with him again.

good seller...bought his spyder. it was as descibed. thanks

traded my mag for his HPA and a drop...good communication, good trader, would trade with again...A+!

-rocky b