Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pneumatic Trigger Frame v2.0 !!!!!!

Links

just to let everyone know, i just switched internet service providers so the site that i have all my pictures, videos, and documents is going to be no more soon.....im gonna get another site up with my new ISP and re-link everything....so if you try to clik on a link and it no work, check back in a few weeks.......

Hey guys I have some spare parts I need to get rid of.

This is a "NO PROFIT" deal to me.

Parts are new from Clippard.

Go here>> (post #10)

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...35#post1646435
    Last edited by luke; 07-13-2005 at 09:27 PM.

after reading all over about this it just seems to me that its a pneumatic assist trigger. does pulling the trigger still trip the sear when air is not supplied to the pneumatics?

Of course not. The ram trips the sear when you pull back on the 3-way. If there's no gas then pulling back on the actuator obviously isn't going to open the ram.

hey guys, im making a model out of foam first to see where to best position the stuff inside my y-grip. However, I don't know the measurements of all the parts involved in this. Could someone who has done this mod or know/have the parts give me the measurements so I can plan this out ahead of time?

thx to anyone who can help.

I emailed Palmers and asked for a vertical stabilizer that would be high pressure in high pressure out the top (asa) and low pressure out the regulated port (on the front) for use in this mod. The response was:

"Yes, it is possible but a custom built reg would cost around $150-$175….

We used to make some exactly for that purpose way back in the day….. The male took the place of that reg."

I just thought is was an interesting bit of information. Maybe if there are enough requests they will make them at a lowered price.

A little problem...

I finished my pneumatic install in an Itelliframed, X-Valved, MicroMag with a ULE trigger.
    I do not know the exact output pressure of the Palmer's Micro Rock, but it is set to allow the gun to shoot and then a quarter turn higher.
    My problem seems to be short stroking. I can shoot slow, individual shots, but if I try to shoot a couple back to back, the marker chuffs and double feeds.
    Does the pressure of the Micro Rock need to be higher?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Eric
    Jesus Saves....and it don't cost you a dime! Accept Him and you will be saved.

9 Volt Halo Mods For Sale
    FREE*Custom Matrix Breech Rods*FREE
    My Feedback
    My Feedback 2

Quote Originally Posted by 1337caesar
    Thanks I shot 2 tanks of air thru it and it started working properly. I also measured the trigger pull at 6.9 ounces with the clippard 3way (spring removed) and the travel was at 1 mm
    i just picked up a smav-3 today , haven't had much time to look at it , so what's the easiest way to get it apart?
    "Anyone can slap together a high-end electro , where as building a high-end mechanical is truely an art form" - nuclear zombie

Quote Originally Posted by EnW
    I finished my pneumatic install in an Itelliframed, X-Valved, MicroMag with a ULE trigger.
    I do not know the exact output pressure of the Palmer's Micro Rock, but it is set to allow the gun to shoot and then a quarter turn higher.
    My problem seems to be short stroking. I can shoot slow, individual shots, but if I try to shoot a couple back to back, the marker chuffs and double feeds.
    Does the pressure of the Micro Rock need to be higher?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Eric
    Turning up the pressure seemed to get rid of my chuffing problem. At first I set mine up the same way you did.."I do not know the exact output pressure of the Palmer's Micro Rock, but it is set to allow the gun to shoot and then a quarter turn higher." But I got a lot of cuffing. Turning up the pressure made it shoot like a dream, and didn't even make the trigger that much heavier. Hope that helps

how do I get the Parker SMAV-3 apart to get the spring out?
    I tried taking the back barb off but only ended up breaking it off.I'd like to be able to salvage this one if possible otherwise i'm going to open it up with a dremel tool and attempt to build a one piece 3-way/actuator assembly.

Any one have the how-to? Links don't work anymore

The ring around the pin is pressed in there. Just vice up the smav3 and pull the pin with some pliers. Be careful things will fly out

Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Any one have the how-to? Links don't work anymore
    I would also like a copy as the comp I had it on crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedPimp
    I would also like a copy as the comp I had it on crashed.
    Is there something wrong with Earthlink? Links don't work(sorry if I repeated but I didn't get it saved on my comp.
    68 Automag
    Black ULE Mainbody
    Black Inteliframe(Grooved)
    AA Barrel
    Flatline 68/30

anyone wanting the file e-mail me at caesar_2893@hotmail.com I still have a copy. dont post here because I may not check this thread for a couple weeks at a time

Edit

The file is too large, I cant e-mail it. If someone who can e-mail 30 mb files wants to get it I may be able to msn it to you but e-mail just wont work
    Last edited by 1337caesar; 09-09-2005 at 09:50 PM.

Mansfield, TX. It's not so big, but it is a little bigger than all this room you get to put where you're from. This is just ridiculous, but I like it.
    Did any body get the step by step guide working? If so, can you email it to codysharp@charter.net, or just give me a working link. Thanks. I'm trying to do this to my Y grip.

emailed to codeman.... the step by step I have is only 1.3 megs, I think you have the old one caesar

if anyone else wants it, just post/PM me the email and I'll send it off, I try and check here at least once a day for any news....

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGuy
    emailed to codeman.... the step by step I have is only 1.3 megs, I think you have the old one caesar

if anyone else wants it, just post/PM me the email and I'll send it off, I try and check here at least once a day for any news....
    sk8smartz@aol.com please.

Step by step

calcote1@cox-internet.com Thanks

zackzel Guest

zackzel@hotmail.com Please

I hosted the step by step on my site, enjoy guys.

http://webpages.charter.net/arstron/...lerversion.doc

Quote Originally Posted by Arstron

much thanks arston......i totaly failed you guys by not relinking all of the links.....i still gotta get around to doin that......sorry about that. i been too busy

Quote Originally Posted by phishphen
    much thanks arston......i totaly failed you guys by not relinking all of the links.....i still gotta get around to doin that......sorry about that. i been too busy
    no problem phish, I have 20 megs of space and all I use it for is hosting pics. I will leave it up till you tell me to take it down. if you need anything else hosted just let me know. My server isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

almost forgot to meantion that I just won 100 riv nuts on ebay so I can finaly finish my pneumag! all I've needed to do was finish building the piston and then mount everything in a frame

I need some help, does anyone know what size the snap ring is inside the mpa3? I had all my pneumatics together (finaly found some rivnuts!) and decided to test it out and could of sworn I had the snap ring in good.... but I didnt. Luckily the snap ring is the only thing that I couldnt find.

the how to is a littel confussing there is no parts list and a what you need, and the pics are in no reall order but after spending some tme reading i got it i think ill give it a try on my old inteliframe
    68 automag
    teflon powerfeed
    lvl 10
    venturi barrel
    68 3000 nitro tank
    double trigger
    custom drop forward

I need some help, does anyone know what size the snap ring is inside the mpa3? I had all my pneumatics together (finaly found some rivnuts!) and decided to test it out and could of sworn I had the snap ring in good.... but I didnt. Luckily the snap ring is the only thing that I couldnt find.

goto a hardware store, they might have a selection of snap rings that you can guess and check

Quote Originally Posted by phishphen
    goto a hardware store, they might have a selection of snap rings that you can guess and check
    Ya thas what ive been planing on doing, was just hoping somone new the size. I am working on these pneumatics and have everything working right, and im selling the chimera I was going to put it in... I think I might try to put it al in a stock CF frame.

I'm curious Phish how you could move up the MSV-1, it looks really tight with that QEV in there. Have you tried it without the QEV? Looking to buy the parts next week.Also would a Mac Dev regulator work, my paintball store has one in stock. It seems it can handle high and low pressures.
    Last edited by Gijim; 12-29-2005 at 06:25 PM.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Spokane, WA / Fairchild / Cape Girardeau, MO

the pics wouldn't load for me.. is it just me? (im at a crappy library pc)

Five months since the last post, but yeah, wont load for me either. Anyone have this anymore?

Thx