Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~-Speculating-~ Donations to AO, and recieving Sig privileges?

Bottom line. Tom pays for AO out of his pocket. If he really needed the help, he would/will set it up that way......or just close the forums.

He doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Army
    Bottom line. Tom pays for AO out of his pocket. If he really needed the help, he would/will set it up that way......or just close the forums.

He doesn't.

i think its more of a "we want our sigs back and are willing to do something for it" rather than it is AO actually needs monatary (sp?) support

Quote Originally Posted by Echo419
    Alrite listen guys, what did I do wrong... Like i said in my previous post (dave p im talking to you) I know AO needs some money to help it out, what forum doesnt.. So i was saying we should donate, but pricks like you wont. so I was offering some insintive... God I'm trying to help the boards right now, your the one making it die
    you did nothing wrong. your heart is in the right place (it seems). but this is a dead horse (the sig issue). if people want something at the bottom of their posts all they need are some modest html skills, some small space on a server, a little initiative and some computer knowledge. all the time spent crying about sigs could have went into aquiring the necessary skills to make and host your own and learn some html so you can display it and have it link to what you want.

Back from Iraq... Now freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.
    Good Idea, but Vbulliten doesn't work that way. Sigs are either all ON or OFF... or at least taht is the way in most Vbuillten admin panels...
    My Feedback:
    Paintball Forum : PBNation : Ebay : AO

Quote Originally Posted by MedicDVG
    Good Idea, but Vbulliten doesn't work that way. Sigs are either all ON or OFF... or at least taht is the way in most Vbuillten admin panels...
    well...if you know PHP, you can make vbulletin do anything you wnat it to...

Well, as the thread states in title, this is all speculation, if you have any other ideas... let us know?
    ANGEL, MASK, PANTS, LOADER, GUITAR, PADS, EVERYTHING FOR SALE
    Aim - PossessionZero----------Gmail - Possessionzero@Gmail.com

so long as tom is willing to foot the bill for AO...shut the heck up about it.

trust tom that if it becomes a problem, we'll know about it