Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: !!Tinymag!!~Start To Finish~!HOW TO!

I know, and i apreciate it.
    Thanks alot guys, If anyone needs help im here for you too.

man I saw this from the beginning stages to this now....its awesome....

Ah, so you can make it pistol style if you wanted, cool. Really nice job btw.

Dude, that is awsome. I keep telling my friends who don't "get it:" it never a question of why, but can it be done? And, there is only one way to know if it can... Dude, awsome work.
    Did you ever thing that it might be cool if you threw a Tac Body on it to make some sort of wango-dango scenario gun? It would look all sorts of cool with a tac flashlight and a custom chest holdster...
    Kepp it up and keep it on
    Breg
    Giant flying dogs are gonna give you a flame-thrower enema!!!

SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!

Chuff!!! Chuff!!!

ABQHC

i didn't think a mag with an x-valve could use co2?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    am i wrong?

Tricky isnt it, did you know you can run a Evil Pimp off co2. A thinker isnt it. I just said pimp because i run mine off co2 all the time.

No its not the best, it preforms much better of n2, but once again I Mainly threw the xvalve in there for looks for th pic. Im currently running it off the classic valve. But there are alot fo things people tell you not to do that actually work.

thats cool, i was too scared to try it, i have to work too hard for my paintball money to ruin a valve on something im not sure will work.
    thanks though....its good to know.

How would the valve be ruined? You arent hacking on it or anything.

Just another great creation!

Great!

Well another GREAT custom mag has hit the forums! All i can say is great work on it and all that is left is clean up (not needed though). but why do you have the x-valve shown on there if you are using a classic valve?

Very very very nice marker!
    -Chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

becuse the black xvalve looks better im sure.

Nice job phantom, I saw this thread a couple times, but kept thinking it was one of your original threads on this gun. Glad to see you finished it and it looks great. I agree though that it is begging for a pump kit. My body should be on its way back from WWA, and I cant wait to show off my stock class mag. He mounted a phantom feed tube on my ule body, no welding though, its mounted with screws so it can go back to a vertical feed.

I want to try a couple of diffrent ideas for my 12 gram, since im going pump, I dont need a foregrip so I have thought of a couple diffrent ideas...

Yeah, i considered mounting tip off scope mount so you could tip off the feedtube and put on a feednuck, but i realized its only two screws to romove the body entirly and put on a differnt one, and i got plenty so it wasnt a big deal.

Make sure you make a thread on your new one.

zackzel Guest
    Sweet looking gun, wouldn't mind having it in my collection.

Trust me I will, I have it sitting beside me right now with everything except the body and 12 gram changer. I am still debating on using the CF single trigger frame, benchmark single trigger, or intelliframe. I am not as lucky with having quite a few extra bodies laying around, so I am trying to take advantage of an easy to switch body.

You said you can get 30 shots off with a level 7? I wasnt expecting to get that many shots off with a 12 gram, I figured around 20.

looks nice

It looks absolutely phenomenal!!! Great all around job. That there is a keeper, so don't get any ideas of selling it, cause I am broke!!!

Very well done

Now we need to get some more out there and have a game.

Tiny Mags UNITE

Quality Allways Shoots Straight

X-Mag...................VV04830
    ULE GDCustom.....VV05196
    MiniMag................MM05658

Sorry if this got covered already but, I thought a x valve wont work on CO2?

Its been mentioned, three fours times.

See if anyone new wants to know how to make one, UP WE GO
    Last edited by Phantom_Mag; 01-03-2006 at 09:55 PM.

its an amazing gun, but have you tried using a single trigger? it would probably feel alot better, a more pistol look to it.

This gives me so many great ideas. I just need to find a cheap power feed body to work with.

Great job.

Nice. I'm working on a similar thing for my Minimag, but with a 3.5oz CO2 tank. I'm just stuck on what to do for feeding paint... I'm thinking 12 round tubes, but I want something I can take on and off pretty easily. Might just make a trip to a hardware store and buy some PVC, see what I can whip up.

Got two questions, though. First, why chop the body and rail? Did having it there really ruin the looks of it, or was it more of a "why not" thing? Secondly, how long does it take to reload paint and CO2? I've never really messed with anything besides CA and hoppers, so I'm a bit curious.

hey nice job there. i was considering making something like this if i had the cash or time.

one thing tho, did you ever consider welding the 12g changer to the body above the valve? this would put it directly behind the 10rd mag. to reload, you could just put a hole in the mag where the pf plug goes and rotate the pf plug to open and close the hole. maybe even attach a little lever to the pf plug. the only question is, if you did put the 12g there, how far would it stick out the back?

It takes about 10 seconds to relaod and an additional 10 to regas, though im not the quickest. And yes the body and rail did have to be milled in my case, having the extra 3/4 inch bothered the hell out of me, thats why ive never liked the RT style. A huge gap between the grip and frame kills it for me. Same for having extra useless rail in front too. Its these little things that make a marker too me.

Its not just which body or rail you like, but how they flow together with the rest of the marker. Call me pickey but it really does a number for the marker.

Ive thought about a few differnt places to put the 12 gram where it would be easy to change, currently the marker has two places where the 12 gram can go. Where it is pictured, and also underneath the barrel on a duckbill asa. I have tapped two holes on the rail for the duckbill and its just about perfectly lined up the end of the barrel and feedtube.

Thanks guys for you interest i figured id bring the old thread back up for these exact reasons.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelGuru
    Nice. I'm working on a similar thing for my Minimag, but with a 3.5oz CO2 tank. I'm just stuck on what to do for feeding paint... I'm thinking 12 round tubes, but I want something I can take on and off pretty easily. Might just make a trip to a hardware store and buy some PVC, see what I can whip up.
    You can use a ULE body and tap a hole so you can mount a phantom horizontal feed tube to it. Then you one screw will remove your feedneck so you can easily put your feedneck back in. Thats how I did with my stock class mag.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=186171

Near the Quad Cities on the Illinois side. Right by the Mississippi River.
    You know, I was thinking about trying something like that with a special ops longbow magazine kit and my Tac One. Since my Tac-One is brand new, it would have the cool milled out rail, and put the 12 gram adapter right next to the trigger guard vertically. It wouldn't work very well unless I got a LVL 7 bolt and Classic Valve instead. If someone could mod one of their 21 ball magazine into a much smaller magazine and ano them black, it would be easy to change out mags. It would be pretty costly, but it would be worth it. I just think it would be a tight mod, and still be capable of being a stock Tac-One. I like modularity (sp/the right word?)

I really like that stock class mag too, Arstron. I would personally do that if I had the money.

What I would have personally think would rock is a custom (possibly bought through AGD) made marker with these parts:
    • Tac-One Mainbody
    • Tac-One Milled Tac Rail (Tac-One's new rail)
    • Stock AGD ASA (on all of the AGD Mechs, but without a foregrip)
    • Single Trigger Carbon Fiber Frame Assy
    • LVL 7 Bolt
    • Classic Valve

This mag would be the perfect base marker for my idea with the Spec Ops Magazine idea. It would work great, look cool, and be fun for everyone. All you would need then is a small barrel.
    Last edited by NinjaoftheNight79; 01-03-2006 at 11:26 PM.

You got me thinking now, a tac one body really would look great on my mag with my feed tube. I might have to check into that. As for your idea, you can buy a used classic valve with level 7 bolt for around $40-$50 now. So if you wanted to try this, you could sell the xvalve to pay for the extra parts. As for the long bows magazine, at 21 rounds it would just about perfect, you would run out of paint just before you run out of co2.

I belive I am going to have to put this idea to the top of my list for now (getting a tac one body), I have been needing a ule body for my dragun mag and the one on my stock class would be perfect for drilling eyes.

Sorry phantom_mag for hijacking your thread, just was wanting to help ninja out with some other ideas.

My project was not intended to be a sock class mag, just a pistol, and thats why i didnt want the 12 gram on the back it sticks way far out the back, if im goign to put it in a holster it is best under the barrel, but thats only for when im dual wielding with my sidearm.And its also imposible to put i screw and have neough force into the body to hold a feedtube down, im assuming he put it into the thicker alluminum by the feedneck. As you can see i milled that all off for my feedtube I put off the front. Also i wa slimited to whan i can do since i built it by myself.

BTW Your mag is beautiful, i love it.
    Last edited by Phantom_Mag; 01-04-2006 at 12:24 PM.

pickney michigan (hell survivors paintball feild)

future ideas

i'd love to see this gun with a sidecar holder for the 12 gram charger
    or run the ball caddy backwards with teh Co2 changer out the front like a tac light