Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: >Team AO SOCAL< (Con.)

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    Originally posted by FooTemps
    Well, this isn't really about Team AO SOCAL. I was just wonderin if we could have a Team AO Western Washington(state).
    Hey, if that ever happens, count me in. I'm in Wash State too.

Good god 7:30, I'll be the guy sleeping on his feet.

Originally posted by biggins
    Good god 7:30, I'll be the guy sleeping on his feet.
    LMAO. Biggins I hope you come. yeah its kinda early for me too since i have to drive almost two hours to get there but it is worth while. I had alot of fun last time. See you there.

Alright folks, it's time for a headcount for Sunday's practice!!!
    Toymyster is in!!!
    E-Mag's on a diet
    Stay tuned for Pics!!!
    Centerflag 201 series 68/45

If we get there around 7:30, we can get all our stuff to the tourney field and we won't have to bother with morning rules and all that jazz!! They have a small netted area next to their speedball field we can take over, but we have to get there early!!!

Well I am In! I should be there pretty early but bob if your there first make sure you grabb that spot.

save a spot for me, ill probably be there around 8-9(7-30 is too early on a weekend
    -Minimag Body HR
    -Retro Valve
    -Z grip with extender
    -12V X-Boarded Revvy
    -6 barrels including:10 Inch DYE SS, 8 inch Steel Wind, 8 inch stock minimag barrel, 12 inch BOA barrel, 12 inch Lapco Autospirit, 16 inch SPAA
    -68/3000 Flatline

I will be there might be a little late depending on traffic

Ok, look for the big white GMC Jimmy that is bobs car I will probably be parked somewhere around the wheel of his.

This is looking good!!! I'll see you guys there!!!
    Last edited by toymyster; 12-14-2001 at 05:57 PM.

Im definately going to be there. Just a matter of when I wake up. I'll be the one with the flatlined m98. Dont expect me to play much, Im cant play both this sunday and with my friends private party right after christmas (rec ball is my passion). I'll definately be there.

Also, I do a lot of photography work, so Im sure you guys wont mind be being there with camera in hand.

(ps. toymyster...how come i missed that you were from lake forest? my friends and i all went to woodbridge high. half of them still live in irvine =)
    Last edited by clockworkmiller; 12-14-2001 at 01:44 PM.
    WDP: "Our gun is $400 shinier than yours." - Miscue

"Evil Tom Grinns......" - Tom

DirtyBunny will you be there???

j/c, what field is closest to you guys? I thought you said jungle to you guys in san diego, but now you say its a 2hr drive to get there, i'm confused.....

I'll be at impact, the indoor place. Its in pomona or somewhere near there....
    ~Chaos
    chaos@cazorp.com
    NutBuster.net
    Team AO, SoCal

Wanna talk to a REAL skanline guntech? Email smackmyass@cazorp.com

Hey Miller; with a name like clockwork, you'd figure you'll have an alarm clock handy!!! Come on guys, let's wake up a bit early for team's sake!!! Don't you think I would love to sleep in on a Sunday morning???? Let's be there early, get some coffee for your drive, and head down to the field!!!(caffeine junkie here)
    See you all there!!!

Final cry for help!

Can anyone who will be at the practice at Jungle Island please please bring an extra mag barrel for me? I am getting shafted in a trade and I am waiting for mine to come in the mail. If no one can bring an extra than I probably will not be able to make practice so please ANYONE if you can please bring an extra let me know by tomorrow or else I will have to miss it and that is the last thing I want to do. The worst thing for me to do right now is miss practice since we don't have too much time till the L.A. open.

Bonx i am bringing all three of my barrels ill probably use my 10" dye ss but you can use either my 16" AA or minimag stock barrel

I'll try and drag my lazy *** out there early. Damn Im gonna be raidin starbucks in the morning. If anyone needs a ride, my truck will more than do for those in the OC area. Also, does anyone know if Jungle Island rents 4+1s? Mine hasnt arrived yet, and my custom can only run off remote.

I can bring an extra 4+1 for you. OOOO its desert camo cool

Ok then I will see you all there bright and early.

I also have a 4+1 I'll throw in the truck!!!!

thanks guys. I'll be there as early as I can wake up. See you at noon!

kidding.

bad news guys. i cant make it. something came up with my dad, so im gonna be away for the next week or so. which means i probably wont make it to any other practices you have for a while, since i'll be in Az from the beginning of january to mid-may. good luck, play hard, and keep well.

"another one bites the dust"

I'm sorry for vanishing on everybody...I've been working like a madman lately (I hate retail) and there was a little miscommunication between myself and a retailer that had to get cleared up (no harm, no foul)..and so my baby below should be good to go by Christmas (I've got the Saturday, Sunday and Monday after X-mas off...but i have to drag my girlfriend up there...she flew all the way in from Germany and i'm not going to leave her at home alone..)

Hey Bunny, good to hear from you!!! Thought we lost you there for a few!!! I'm posting an update under a new thread!!! See everyone there!!!

Hey, back from my wonderful cruise to Mexico. I have pictures from the first practice, but my scanner refuses to believe there's anything there, so Im working on that. I'll get them up as soon as I can.