Thread: "expantion chamber,regulator or gas through..."

Question "expantion chamber,regulator or gas through..."

which is better to use.? when setting up a new 68-mag..
    using a n-2 system..if it matter's.

I personally use just a regular fore grip. But, most would probably recomend a gas through. Regulators are not needed on mags because they already have one inside the gun and expansion chambers do the same as a gasthrough would do for HPA except they cost a little more. in the end the choice really become one hose or two. gun to tank or gun to grip and then grip to tank. oh yeah and SS is the most reliable hose to use for all your plumbing needs.

Well, first, I would use the Tech Forum to find out!

gas thru or direct line.

The automag already comes with a regulator integrated into its valve system, there is no need to get another one. Adding an additional reg would probably cause a bottleneck and cause shoodown.

Expansion chambers are solely for co2 use. They do nothing for n2 use.
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

expansion chambers - Uncomfortable , useless for n2
    gasthru - cheap , works right , comfortable
    regulator - expinsive, causes bad shootdown ( i used a palmers stab with my mag a while ago , and anything over 9bps would produce horrible shootdown)

GO with gasthru , i got one on my mag , and i don't even have air go through it
    Former stickballmovies guy (They're on youtube now). Now a full-time slumlord in Central Ohio.

fore-grip help...

thanks for the help!!!!!

I like these.
    I have no Sig.

Good Traders

Definately gas through for all the reasons mentioned. Try out the Dye comfort gas through grip. Feels great.
    A good friend is one that will come and bail you out of jail.
    A great friend is one that is sitting next to you in jail saying "Man that was F#%*ing Awesome"!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------