Thread: "Airline-Which way"

"Airline-Which way"

I have a new Tac One. My question is how to hook up the airline. Do you go from drop forward on/off to regulator or do you go from regulator to top of flow through regulator and bottom of flow through to drop forward on/off. I would appreciate any suggestions. My next question is how to oil it without unscrewing the fitting at the regulator all the time.

i dont think that a secondary regulator is necessary (i think w/hpa atleast), but what i do is hook up the asa to the bottom of the gas thru, then the top of the gas thru to the valve.

however, i believe you can bypass the gas thru and go directly from asa to valve, but make sure there is enough slack or you will have to hold it werid

tank/ bottom asa >===> Gasthrough/second reg > vert asa >===> valve

or

tank/ bottom asa>==========>valve

>==> = air line

Thanx, I appreciate the help. I don't want a second regulator just the flow through that came on the marker.

I'd reccomend a straight jumper from asa to the x valve. Use a quick disconnect fitting to make it easy to add the oil it will need. Steel braid is my favorite choice then get it covered with shrink tube to avoid its wear and tear on the gun.

If you are running through a ags through grip put a short section of hose with the disconnect at the valve.

That is exactly what I did(asa to x-valve w/quick disconnect at asa to lube x-valve). I tried a jumper from flow-through grip with QD at x-valve but it didn't work. QD was to tight at x-valve and to get it to work I had to rotate Qd putting it in the way of my trigger. Straight from asa to valve is best because I also like braided line. Thanx for the info.