Thread: Is my sear worn out?

In a house... on a street... in a neighborhood... maybe your neighborhood!

Question Is my sear worn out?

It has been suggested that my sear might be worn, but since I have never experienced this before, I have no real idea what I am looking for... you tell me:

What problems are you experiencing to think your sear is worn?

I have experienced a sear chipping and wearing the bolt very badly, but thats it.. and that was 1 mag out of like 12(?) that ive owned.

From what it looks like, it looks fine. Take a picture of your bolt too.

While on the topic, how many shots can you expect to get on a sear before needing replaced? I have stock Level 7 Classic 'Mag.

Thanks,
    JKR

As asked above, why do you think, or why was it suggested that it is worn? Are you experiencing a problem firing?

In a house... on a street... in a neighborhood... maybe your neighborhood!
    I am checking this because my devilmag gets a little runny at high rates of fire; and because I can make it fire just by smacking the back of the valve when it is gassed up.

The fourth pic is blurry, and my digi just died, so no more pics tonight, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Resurection
    I am checking this because my devilmag gets a little runny at high rates of fire; and because I can make it fire just by smacking the back of the valve when it is gassed up.

The fourth pic is blurry, and my digi just died, so no more pics tonight, sorry.
    I believe you need a bushing in your rail. Or you might have to many shims in your ult(Possibley..). How many do you have?

http://www.tunamart.com/index.php?c=42&p=175