Thread: 20 BPS Hyperframes w/ superlight microswitch FST

20 BPS Hyperframes w/ superlight microswitch FST

These hyperframes are in perfect working order, and will even come with the extra long frame screw that is needed and a 9v battery already installed.

Superlight Microswitch: A few of the ones I have are 25 gram switches. A few I was able to activate with a 43 gram weight I had, so I assume they are 50 gram switches that were a bit lighter than advertised, and the rest I have activate at around 85 grams.

Fit any rail! These have been milled to fit any rail, not just the classic rails like most hyperframes.

If you want, I do have ULT kits for the hyperframes. I also have 1 hyperframe on/off available.

Pricing:
    20 BPS Hypeframe w/ superlight microswitch (25 gram) and battery: $225 (all pending or sold)
    20 BPS hyperframe w/ very light microswitch (less than 50 grams): $220 (1 left)
    20 BPS Hyperframe w/ safety (all sold)
    20 BPS Hyperframe w/ 85 gram microswitch: $210 (1 left)
    (Each hyperframe will come with a printed out manual)
    I Also include the extra long frame screw that is required for the hyperframe. Many people do not, which leaves you stuck until you find one!

Add a complete ULT kit for $35 more
    Add the hyperframe on/off with on/off top for $24 more
    Add the hyperframe on/off without top for $19 more
    Add RT Pro sear modified for hyperframe $9
    Add regular sear modified for hyperframe $6

CLICK HERE TO SEE A 13 BPS Hyperframe that just went for $182.50 on Ebay, with a $25.45 shipping charge. Which means total cost was $207.95 for a 13 bps hyperframe that probably didn’t even have a light microswitch. For just a few bucks more, you can get one of my 20bps w/ superlight microswitch.

Here is another 13 bps hyperframe going for $200 plus shipping.

(Yes, everything else you see on the guns is for sale also: X-valve w/ult, ULE body, RT pro rail)

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees

TRADES WELCOME
    CLICK HERE TO SEE MY AO FEEDBACK
    CLICK HERE TO SEE MY EBAY FEEDBACK

(BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER 90+ ITEMS UP FOR SALE OR TRADE:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=198576
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=197744 )

Last edited by back2integrity; 08-16-2006 at 12:44 PM.

This space reserved for more pictures

wow nice looking frames, have to check out my funds.

I'll take one with safety and ULT.
    Testing proves - testing works.

pm sent

Hyperframes w/ saftey's all sold out. Thanks guys! These are going quicker than I expected.

new options added

have the hyper need on/off and stuff to install.

I already have the frame . but it came with nothing it installs fine but center flagg says i need a on/off. but agd says the ule only work in x valve. can you help and do you have products i need to fix problem
    Quote Originally Posted by back2integrity

These hyperframes are in perfect working order, and will even come with the extra long frame screw that is needed and a 9v battery already installed.

Superlight Microswitch: I honestly don’t know how many grams the microswitch is, but I was able to activate the trigger with a 43 gram weight I had, so it is at least a 50 gram switch or lighter.

Fit any rail! These have been milled to fit any rail, not just the classic rails like most hyperframes.

If you want, I do have ULT kits for the hyperframes. I also have 1 hyperframe on/off available.

Pricing:
    20 BPS Hypeframe w/ superlight microswitch and battery: $225
    20 BPS Hyperframe w/ safety (sold out)
    20 BPS Hyperframe w/ stock microswitch: $205
    I Also include the extra long frame screw that is required for the hyperframe. Many people do not, which leaves you stuck until you find one!

Add the hyperfrane on/off without top for $19 more
    Add hyperframe sear for $7

CLICK HERE TO SEE A 13 BPS Hyperframe that just went for $182.50 on Ebay, with a $25.45 shipping charge. Which means total cost was $207.95 for a 13 bps hyperframe that probably didn’t even have a light microswitch. For just a few bucks more, you can get one of my 20bps w/ superlight microswitch.

(Yes, everything else you see on the guns is for sale also: X-valve w/ult, ULE body, RT pro rail)

TRADES WELCOME

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo7103
    I already have the frame . but it came with nothing it installs fine but center flagg says i need a on/off. but agd says the ule only work in x valve. can you help and do you have products i need to fix problem
    Pm'd you

up

up
    I've PM'd you. Would you happen to have a Hyperframe laying around without the electronics? I've got a good 20BPS board, but need the frame. Thanks.

Ok. I will be out of town from 6/18-6/24, so anybody who wants to make deals (or whom deals are pending with) needs to finish them up tonight so that I can get them shipped out tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I cannot guarantee shipment until Monday June 26th.

Also, during the time that I'm gone, I would really appreciate it if everybody who wants to contact me would just post in my threads and not PM me (unless you're talking money, then i would prefer PM), so that my PMs do not full up next week. Thanks guys!
    Edit/Delete Message

back in town now

I don't know much about hyper frames, but the safety look very similar to a e-spyder fame safety; do you know if will one of those work in a hyper frame? or is there a place that i might be able to get a hyper frame safety from?

Quote Originally Posted by skriptal
    I don't know much about hyper frames, but the safety look very similar to a e-spyder fame safety; do you know if will one of those work in a hyper frame? or is there a place that i might be able to get a hyper frame safety from?

I really don't know if a spyder frame safety will work. The nice thing about hyperframes is that you can just turn off the frame to keep it from shooting, and it doesn't change your settings. My hyperframes have the soft buttons that you can just turn on/off with your fingers, just as easily and quickly as you can push a safety in/out.

Is this compayible with the Tac-one?

Superlight Microswitch: A few of the ones I have are 25 gram switches. A few I was able to activate with a 43 gram weight I had, so I assume they are 50 gram switches that were a bit lighter than advertised, and the rest I have activate at around 85 grams.

Pricing:
    20 BPS Hypeframe w/ superlight microswitch (25 gram) and battery: $225 (all pending or sold)
    20 BPS hyperframe w/ very light microswitch (less than 50 grams): $220
    20 BPS Hyperframe w/ safety (sold out)
    20 BPS Hyperframe w/ 85 gram microswitch: $210

Add the hyperfrane on/off without top for $19 more
    Add RT Pro sear modified for hyperframe $9
    Add regular sear modified for hyperframe $6

TRADES WELCOME

Yep

firing modes?

do these have different firing modes and if so what do they have?

up

up

ttt

pm'ed you with a trade offer

Quote Originally Posted by eric_503
    pm'ed you with a trade offer
    Thanks for the trade Eric, I like the gun.

FYI everyone, I think I'm a pretty easy guy to trade with, so don't be shy in posting up an offer.

do you have any left i want a hyperframe but my parents wont let me pend more money(im 16)would you be willing to trade for possible 2 minimag valves and a minimag body thats been stripped to metal? one of the valves has 4 stars the other has none,i want a 20 bps with the 85g microswitch,lmk(i know i would have to add some cash)