Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anodizing for a Fair Price

gruntbull Guest

Anodizing for a Fair Price

Hello AO Forum, would just like to put a plug in for my website and service. All questions I would like to answer over Email or the Quote form on my site. But I will answer here if possible by the Moderators.

www.gruntbull.com

Contact info is on the site, but here is the email
    sales@gruntbull.com

Regards,
    Todd
    Last edited by gruntbull; 06-05-2007 at 01:04 AM.

acid wash?

gruntbull Guest
    Yes, we didnt post every thing because the fact that there is so many, you will need to PM or email me to get more info as so not to break the rules here.

Thanks
    Todd

i am definatly interested in fair priced annodiing what are your prices your website link dosent work for me pm me with the price for annoing a emag black to green dust fade
    undefinedIF YOU RUN YOU'LL ONLY DIE TIRED

site down

Link no workie

Quote Originally Posted by gruntbull
    Hello AO Forum, would just like to put a plug in for my website and service. All questions I would like to answer over Email or the Quote form on my site. But I will answer here if possible by the Moderators.

www.gruntbullanodizing.com

We have several pictures that need to be posted, and will probably be posted on Monday or Tuesday.

Contact info is on the site, but here is the email
    sales@gruntbullanodizing.8m.com

Regards,
    Todd
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

gruntbull Guest
    Its UP and running
    Last edited by gruntbull; 06-26-2006 at 06:33 PM.

gruntbull Guest
    Happy 4th may you all enjoy your time off.

Do you actually apply a dust finish before anno with a sand blaster, or is this just the way the anno turns out? I have a few pieces that I would like to make the dustiest darkest black you can get.

done ule bodies? I might have one i'd like to get played around with

gruntbull Guest
    Dusting is done pre-anno, and can be done at a reasonable price, I do have a minimum setup charge as, it take a little time to get everything going. But it is nominal and you would be happy with the outcome.

Both of you I would ask to check out my website and hit me with a quote.

As to not hog up too much more of AOs bandwidth. Or if the admins prefer we can do it here.

As for ULE's I have yet to do a Mag, but I would like to do a complete mag for the site. For when I got into the sport in the early nineties they were the marker to have and nostalgic memories of my first mag... wish I had it now...

How much to do Emag lowers and a barrel in gloss black?

gruntbull Guest
    Prolly around 40 plus return shipping, depending on part count mainly.

Prolly around 40 plus return shipping, depending on part count mainly.
    sounds great I'll email you next week with the final details....Thanks

holy smokies boss those are good prices. If i get my impy halfblocked like i want to yall might be seein it for anno

gruntbull Guest
    Thank you, I look forward to doing an IMP (I would suggest a tattoo with all the realestate you have on the side)

Bull

do you do custom tattoo's?

gruntbull Guest
    Yes I do custom tattoos. within reason of course. can you email me what you are thinking of sales@gruntbullanodizing.com

Thanks

gruntbull Guest
    bump up

annodizing

I need a ule body and a rail annodized gloss black how much would that run. Also do you think you could fit the superman tattoo on a ule mag body. Pm me.

Superman1982

gruntbull Guest
    You could go to my website and check it out, unknown if I can talk price here, but I will until told to do otherwise.

Minimum order is 75.00 plus shipping this would be for up to 6 parts Dust single color, Polish prices are different contact me for more info.

We have a 10 piece special for Dust at 110.00 prices go for piece count, finish, and special effect. We do the stripping as well at no extra cost. Additional metal finish (dings dents scratches ect are all at a price, but is usually not a wallet buster) is possible, we did a Shocker once that had an EMO meltdown, and restored it to something you could take to a field and play with. Countless others that was tops though.
    Last edited by gruntbull; 06-05-2007 at 01:00 AM.

Oh man my PGP is so getting a visit to you once I've got some cash in the fall.... looks wicked, good work gruntbull.

hey...

I'm sending my mag to you tomorrow. It's all prepaid and stuff. About the "this is not a toy" lazer engraving on the rail, does that just get anodized over and dissapear? do you want me to send it dissassembled?

gruntbull Guest
    Yes it needs to be only the ALUMINUM parts that you want anodized sent to me, as we didnt do any disassmebly charge on your marker as I recall.
    (and if we did any stainless black on this order, would have to check my books)

As for the engraving, I doubt it went past the ano, but wont know till we strip the part, if it is past the ano it will prolly stick around, if not, its toast, sorry.

AS for the PGP, would be interested to see an nice old marker like that, havent touched one in a very long time.

Yes it needs to be only the ALUMINUM parts that you want anodized sent to me, as we didnt do any disassmebly charge on your marker as I recall.
    (and if we did any stainless black on this order, would have to check my books)

As for the engraving, I doubt it went past the ano, but wont know till we strip the part, if it is past the ano it will prolly stick around, if not, its toast, sorry.

AS for the PGP, would be interested to see an nice old marker like that, havent touched one in a very long time.
    I was simple asking about the lettering beacuase I don't want it. So that would be great if it dissapeared.

Also...Aren't PGP's Brass? I don't think you can anodize brass.

gruntbull Guest
    They are brass eh? Then I can make it black and that is about it... Put a pic of a STAINLESS STEEL Ego Pin in the top post to see that we can Mask and blacked SS (NOT BLUEING)

gruntbull Guest
    Pnue, your marker is shipping back today.

huh?

no pics?

It has an Outkast LPR and 15 deg ASA that was also match annoed. A black Xvalve will grace the internals as well as some brand new CRAS Red/Black Carbon Fiber Grips. My newly acuired Emag will make a great backup to this

WoW they did a really nice job.

niiice

looks nice

Shoulda had him hook you up with a tattoo that says Batteries and a slash through it

Styg
    Last edited by StygShore; 08-01-2006 at 12:35 PM.