Thread: Feed Back for Manwe33

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    manwe33 is offline Waiting 4 my LogicRipperEM Feedback Score 1 (100%)

Thumbs up Feed Back for Manwe33

I have had some trades, sells and buys on here. Thought i would start a feed back post so here it is!!

Great buyer. Bought a Y-grip, ULE body, and ULT from me. Paid my asking price and did not play any games.

This was a smooth deal. A++++ buyer in my book. Hope we can do it again.

Will

Did a trade. We shipped about the same time and he paid the cash after he got my marker. Very reliable.

great seller, i bought a ule body from him, requested it for a certain day nad it was here when it as supposed to be A+++++

Jeremy is a great buyer. He bought my X-mag. He paid promptly with Paypal, and was very understanding of the situation. The marker had to first be sent to Tunaman, and he was very patient with the entire transaction. I would not hesitate at all to deal with Manwe33 again. Great trader and a great guy.

A+++

Business with Jeremy was good. He let me know exactly what I was getting. He's even sending me an rt on/off for free... though I'll repay him. Worry not when dealing with him, hes good for what he says.

Thanks J

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Got a dallara rail off Jeremy. Exactly as described. Quick to reply to messages.

Thanks

Great guy to do business with, he's honest. The marker I bought from him was exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Thumbs up

Picked up A Xmod programmer from him. Let me pay with installments. Would do business with anytime. Great trader.

ordered a ygrip from him, was exactly what he said it was and he followed all my instructions for delivery to a T. A+

thanks again!!

AWESOME GUY. sent money really fast and was easy to deal w/. would definitly deal w/ again.

A very easy guy to deal with. It was a nice smooth trade. thanks again

great guy. I traded my EM ripper spot to him for some mag parts and cash. Very prompt on shipping and the cash. I'll be seeking to deal with you as much as i can. Awesome guy

Great trader! Communication was excellent. Shipped when agreed upon and marker was in excellent shape!

A+++

Great Seller. Fast shipping. Just as described! I would not hesitate to do business with him again. I'll frequent your threads first for all my needs man!!!

Bought a RAP4 T68 from him. Awesome deal, honest seller. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Made a very high $$ trade with manwee without issue. Very good communication, very fast shipping, item as described. I will not think twice about selling, buying, trading with Mr. wee A+
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

A+ seller. Got exactly what was advertised. Thanks

Bought an omega rail from this gent. He even threw in a free sear! Great seller. Do not hesitate to deal with him. Thanks for a great sale.

Kevin

bought a warp right ule body off him. just as described, great deal, fast shipping, good communication. would deal with again. A+++++

Bought a set of Emag lowers off of Jeremy, fast shipping. Would definatley do business with him again. thanks again Jeremy.

Thumbs up

Good seller here. I paid fast, he shipped fast. Smooth and honest transaction!

Great seller. Great communication. Item exactly as described. Would definitely buy from him again. Thanks!

Bought a vert asa and bike grip. Items were perfect and he shipped fast. Would buy again.

Bought a bunch of parts from Jeremy and I acted like a real jerk while I was at it. He took it like the gentleman he is and helped me out far beyond what was necessary.

A real gent, a great guy, and a great seller.

luke emag batterycase holder

Yet another excellent transaction on AO