Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ~~~< November MOTM Contest >~~~

Quote Originally Posted by behemoth
    my entry:

thats awesome.

Sorry for the text post - but at least I'm not quoting any pics!

This is by far one of the (if not the) best "(Marker Type) of the Month" threads around. The diversity and quality of the entries posted month after month never fails to impress me. I love the amount of pride you guys (and girls) show in your AGD markers.

Some constructive criticisms (please don't take offense - if I mention your marker it means it really caught my eye).

DiSoRdeR - LOVE the Dallara and the color scheme. I think a silver/chrome/nickle trigger and ring for the feedneck would realllly top it off. Also, a silver rail/black ASA combo (or maybe a black Uni with silver cage) would look awesome. I like to see finished markers (ie with ASA, hoses, etc..), but still very nice.

kruger - Definitely one of a kind. It isn't exactly my style but it certainly is a head turner. The anno is very unique. Your wood grips look fantastic.

Dewok82 - WOW!! The 48th Automag made!!! I think we have a winner!! It looks so good on my wall (and shoots like a champ).

OEM_Petey - Amazing, almost too nice to play with. I think the lines on that battery pack look great with the Chord body (WHO MILLED IT??). I'd love to see it complete.

robnix - Love it, can't believe you wanted to sell it. The only thing that turns me off is the blue trigger (to match the reg and tank cover???). I'd say either black it out or go with more blue accents.

Duzzy - A stock class pump Mag with a golden valve - nothing else needs to be said.

chettacheez - Wow! That is amazingly similar to the setup I finally decided to go for with my Hypermag (feels amazing in your hand, doesn't it?). You KNOW you have something special when people accuse your maker pics of being PhotoShopped. It looks awesome.

FiXeL - An all gloss black CNC Xmag. I would be lying if I said that wasn't one of my dream markers. The left side of the battery pack makes me want to cry. The ASA is definitely one I've never seen before.

manwe33 - ULE pump Mag goodness...you don't see them very often and they are so very nice.

Pneumagger - You can't go wrong with a Karta Emag. Delicious. Copper isn't exactly my color, but that marker is still very hot. A CNC battery or Tunapack would look awesome (but then you'd have to get it color matched, and I doubt you'll hang on to it long enough ).

behemoth - Tight - you worked the gloss black/red scheme very nicely. I LOVE RPG stick grips and yours is the first pneumag I've seen that used one (props). You could at least throw some hoses on there to give the illusion of functionality (not saying it doesn't work, but it sure wouldn't shoot as pictured).

I certainly don't envy the extremely tough job RRfireblade must have choosing the finalists each month.

PROPS TO ALL THE ENTRANTS - I'D SHOOT ANY GUN IN THIS THREAD WITH PRIDE!

Well here it is

Talking

SFL emag
    tunabalde
    satin black "tunamax" x valve
    ccm carbon fiber barrel
    xmod software
    Last edited by rudz; 11-29-2006 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by geekwarrior
    thats awesome.
    I agree. Nice build.

new piks..

Behemoth's Mag works as well as any pneumag I've encountered... trust me

rudzy ol' chap...nice sfl.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanroger
    Well here it is
    Lots of red and black this month. Looks good!

Ok here is my entry. This is my recently completed (yes completed) Electro Penumatic Z-Mag.

Fully funtional Zbody
    Emax Valve with ULT
    Classic rail ULEd by Luke
    reverse 15* foregrip extender made by luke
    Trigger and zgrip CFLd by Luke
    Inside the zgrip is a Tboard with ultra chip, 25 gram micro switch, mpa3 with qev, an SMC mini pneumatic solenoid, and 9volt battery.
    The foregrip is made by PMI
    Endo Cradle, with a Dangerous Power RAPS on/off, that is a clippard LPR regulator that is attached as well.

A side note, the board is wrapped in tape, becuse it is not mounted, im not sure how I am going to mount it, so it is staying like this. Also I am going to be getting a new Solenoid, ive already broken one of the plastic barbs off, but it does still function.

Quote Originally Posted by Arstron
    Ok here is my entry....
    O.o

.......i'm not sure wehter to laugh, cry, applaud, or what.

Quote Originally Posted by behemoth
    O.o

.......i'm not sure wehter to laugh, cry, applaud, or what.
    his mag is sweet. hey astron, igot a zgrip, how much did it cost to get that done?

bless, support, and never forget the troops
    God bless my cousin: Cprl. Peter J. Giannopoulos K.I.A. 11/11/04 in Latifiyah, Babil Provence, Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by don miguel
    his mag is sweet. hey astron, igot a zgrip, how much did it cost to get that done?
    PM me for details, but I did most of the work my self (minus the CFL milling, which was the main thing). Roughly I have about $250 in the trigger frame, not counting the cost of the zgrip.

Quote Originally Posted by Arstron
    PM me for details, but I did most of the work my self (minus the CFL milling, which was the main thing). Roughly I have about $250 in the trigger frame, not counting the cost of the zgrip.
    i got a z but 250's too much money for me. sorry man.

Comon Jay, My First MOTM, And alot of secksy guns.

Make the finals, and the December Thread.

slacker!