Thread: Hammer Head Needs You!

Exclamation Hammer Head Needs You!

This is directed to Hammer Head and Future Hammer Head customers, we appreciate your opinions of our barrels but this is specificy for future production possibilities.

Hammer Head makes a great product, all that use them love them, this is mostly for those people.

As some of you know the HH line only has 5 bore sizes for its Fins ranging from .683 to .693 and there are some people who think the .683 is not small enough for some paint and you get role throughs (especially on closed bolts). They've noticed some people asking for a smaller bore/fin but have asked me to actually find these people. If you have or are getting a Hammer Head system and want more bore/fin sizes below .683 (most kits have a .679) contact me and/or Hammer Head directly at sales@hammerheadpaintball.com .

Thank You for your help.

Ok, not sure how to take this... it smells like spam... it feels like spam... though it does have a 'market research' taste...

I have yet to shoot paint that warrants a .679 back or insert on any barrel I've had. Just my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Armory
    Hammer Head makes a great product, all that use them love them.

100% user satisfaction rate. WOW
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

The small bore paint is a rarety but happens at certain fields and events, using closed bolt markers makes this a bigger pain in the arse becuase the back is supposed to hold the ball in. This isn't spam, HH asked me to get peoples opinions call it market research if you want, but I don't work for them... I guess in this case I'm they're *****. A forum is for this kind of stuff, because I and they need to know and dicuss and as previously stated your opinions of the product are appreciated but this is specificly for HH owner and future customes not flame boys.

The small bore stuff is rare but happens and I've talked to enough people that have Hammer Heads to know that the .683 isn't always enough just to hold paint in. Ans yes I absolutely love my HH even when I get role throughs becuase its still accurate, I just loose a ball.

Never have had need of anything but a large bore barrel .689 or .693 But I have effective detents

I only run into this problem with some white box and Karnage, and Chronic, but I haven't gotten my hands on that stuff in months.

I mean, you really have to go looking for this stuff that's .679. I really don't think any fields sell absurdly small bore tourny paint as their field paint.

It's really only the rec and mid grade stuff that gets that small but even .682 is a problem, also they're ball sized that comes with the kit goes to .679 but no fin for it.

Rec and mid grade? No no no, tourny grade paint is the really small stuff. Rec paint is usually .687-.689.

I don't know man, some of the blaze I get from time to time is tiny, but White box round here is ussually the smallest.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    I have found that most knock off reballs work best with the smaller sizes. Both times I have played reball (two diff places) I have used .679 freak inserts

Actually, THANK YOU for posting this, Armory.

In BC scenario games, especially when the temps drop (like they always do in AZ when the sun goes down), or when the sun hasn't had enough time to warm up the paint chilled by the night, I get roll-throughs with my .683 fin when using Fall/Spring grade paint (winter grade is a little thicker shell, and fits my .683 like a glove).

I would be VERY interested in a .679 or .680 fin!!

And here I was, thinking investing in a whisper barrel and small freak inserts would be my only option.

Email sent to specified address.
    POG Member #919
    CPPA Member #1334
    Proud Member: Team Tactical Markers
    "SP - All your electro belong to us make your time" ~darwin
    "Most Paintball players go through the transition from Novice to Pro before they get a clue and move back down to amateur." ~ Glenn Palmer