Thread: Zeevann

Zeevann

please leave feedback bad or good

A+++++

Smooth transaction, great communication and questions. I would deal with him again no doubt. Thanks again.

A+++++Again

Another perfect transaction! He made a fast payment and has great communication. He is extremely trustworthy. Thanks again.

Great trader! Traded same day as I did and everything went just as well as expected. Thanks Zee!
    Feedback

Upgraded Minimag F/S F/T

My Mags:

-Blue ULE, Xvalve, intelli, blue cp gasthru and flame drop, black and blue cp 2 piece

-Minimag, gas thru and taso drop with on/off, stock barrel

Good Traders: Serialthriller, Heftylefty, Doctorstox, -=[ DevNull ]=-, d40winker(from PBN), bensongg, pbcustom98, nouseforname

Great transaction,

Thanks Again,
    Phantom

Great seller, A+ trader. Kept in constant communication and was very honest. I would trade with him in the future with no doubt.

EDIT: Gun had a minor leak (it was actually my fault), Z helped me on AIM through all of it, and apologized. Works fine now. I definitely recommend this guy for any type of trade.
    Last edited by Red Star Funk; 04-19-2006 at 06:51 PM.

Got an E-Mag from him, paid Tuesday, had it on Saturday, with Thanksgiving in between! Gassed it up and it worked great! (that is, after mucking around with it for an hour trying to figure out why it wouldn't shoot, then realizing it had a SAFETY). Highly recommended!