Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Ao South

Quote Originally Posted by mag79
    All HELL broke out in my house this morning as my wife and I walk out of our garage on our way to church. I hung that nice automag poster we recieved on my garage wall last night. My wife locked eyes with it this morning...

ITS NOT COMING DOWN
    And, this is sooooooo funny
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

I had a great time with all you guys. Laron (my brother-inlaw) said that we felt like he was in another country, with the automag and paintball talk...he was lost.

kruger your field was great . I dont know how many time I almost your brother, he alway snuck up on me with his camara.

Knight
    It's one thing to see a picture of a bunch of xmag on a bed, but to see a 13 in person

I think I am goin to change my job from top secret jet fighter to a garbage man...

I was glad that Greg and I were on the same team most of the time. The xmag he was shooting was on fire. When we did switch up teams, I was gald he retired it for the day. But when I got hit with his pump, no amount of rubbing was able to take that pain away. I need a pump now.

Greg and Josh thanks for all the help with my micro

Martin let me know when you are ready and I will strap you on my back and we'll go to Classic and play with Steve.

What happen to all the florida peeps?

I cant wait to do it again guys, Mel...hats off you and your friends for being great host

Quote Originally Posted by mag79
    I had a great time with all you guys. Laron (my brother-inlaw) said that we felt like he was in another country, with the automag and paintball talk...he was lost.

kruger your field was great . I dont know how many time I almost your brother, he alway snuck up on me with his camara.

Knight
    It's one thing to see a picture of a bunch of xmag on a bed, but to see a 13 in person

I think I am goin to change my job from top secret jet fighter to a garbage man...

I was glad that Greg and I were on the same team most of the time. The xmag he was shooting was on fire. When we did switch up teams, I was gald he retired it for the day. But when I got hit with his pump, no amount of rubbing was able to take that pain away. I need a pump now.

Greg and Josh thanks for all the help with my micro

Martin let me know when you are ready and I will strap you on my back and we'll go to Classic and play with Steve.

What happen to all the florida peeps?

I cant wait to do it again guys, Mel...hats off you and your friends for being great host

Mag79: You and your brother-in-law can play at my field anytime. I later found out that your bro n law had only played once before. But watching him play, you would never know it.

And, my brother was trained by midget Ninjas in a monistary in south Birmingham. He told me that he was using his +5 sneak all day long

Quote Originally Posted by zazzoo
    ok what kind of cocker is that?

And who was the guy that bought the nightmare mag from styg

Also sorry I didnt make it out to this one will make it to next ao south for sure (if there is another)
    It's a very rare AKALMP VLM Swirl Cut body.

If i remember correctly the nightmare is now TnDeathInc's but I may have gotten people mixed up.

To everyone, THANKS again for making this possible. I had a hell of a time.

Mag79 - Sorry I missed the tuck and roll! I'll try harder next time! lol

Greg - I also got peeled by one of your strays, while you were trying to tag Mag79, and I totally agree that pump delivers a nifty little dose of "holy crap that hurt"!.

I had a great time shooting photos of everyone getting their beauty marks. I know it was a blast from my point of view. There were several shots that I missed that I wish I could have gotten. I REALLY wanted pics of the fellow diving around the end of the snake and an opposing team member was there just staring at him. The two locked eyes and for a split second the Earth stood still. That whole scene was just the very thing that makes paintball so much fun for me. Hope to see you all again next year!

HA! That was me in the snake. I had just got in and was crawling to the end when this dust cloud rolled in that revealed a player. I didn't have a ball chambered and needed to take a second to relax so that I didn't rip my pump handle off trying to shoot him...which has happened before! Thank you for taking those photos all day! You probably got shot more than any of us players did My apologies if I delivered any of them.

I went back today to deliver my spare phantom body to Mr. Knight and they forced me to play against my will! Kruger threw some goggles on me, handed me his beautiful ULE Logic mag, and more paint than I could shoot. That cruel, mean man... Thank you, again.

Yesterday was in the top 3 days of paintball I've had in my 8.5years of playing. I can't commend you all enough. I'm very glad I have the AO South '07 shirt to remember it by. I highly recommend one, the shirt quality is great. How many current/future engineers were there yesterday?! That says a lot about the Automag!

Greg Knight... You're officially my paintball mentor, rather you accept the title or not I'm going to talk with one of the 3EV guys to get some details about the next event. I'll probably need to join up with some other guys to form a team, though.

Here are my only two photos from the event:
    http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=34pfbf8&s=2
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ne6ssz&s=2

-Siress

Someone please make sure Doug sees this!

Quote Originally Posted by BREAD_DA_PAINTER
    Read today that my boys have a 1/2 game lead in the East.. we still need you to lose..

EAST CONF. W-L OVERALL W-L
    Georgia 4-2 7-2
    Tennessee 3-2 6-3
    Florida 4-3 6-3

have fingers crossed.....

MANN-- great meeting u , had a great evening when it thinned out.....
    Keep dreaming sport - Auburn is going to crush the poodles next week!!!!

Nice to meet you all - I had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by neppo1345

If i remember correctly the nightmare is now TnDeathInc's but I may have gotten people mixed up.

To everyone, THANKS again for making this possible. I had a hell of a time.

that is correct .

i have a cool pic of me and the bro in law with the poster that might be worth getting banned for a week!
    try to load them tomorrow

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    come on people where are the fish tales. I dont wanna brag, but I only was eliminated one time last weekend. That was from me falling on a paintball.

What era are the duce and one half from? Ie ww2, vietnam?

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Quote Originally Posted by MANN
    come on people where are the fish tales. I dont wanna brag, but I only was eliminated one time last weekend. That was from me falling on a paintball.

Lol, yeah it was a good thing I was still in my wheelchair. I would have had to take on ALL of you on the speedball field to get any competition. I move like the wind.
    Hid my skills from y'all pretty well, I must say.....

OK, I am, at this moment, trying to upload the pics from the game. They will be on PB Junkie and I will get a link when they are posted. Kinda new at the FTP thing, so I probably screwed it up royally. There are about 600 of them. Right now. waiting on Junkie to do his thing and then they will be ready. Still impressed with the Pumpers that were there.

sweet kruger! can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by rb211
    Keep dreaming sport - Auburn is going to crush the poodles next week!!!!

Looks to me like the poodles came out and had bird for dinner.....Lol
    How does that crow taste?

Quote Originally Posted by punkncat
    Looks to me like the poodles came out and had bird for dinner.....Lol
    How does that crow taste?
    Not crow - gamecock. They tasted like chicken!!

Quote Originally Posted by rb211
    Not crow - gamecock. They tasted like chicken!!

I wasn't going to say anything YET... lol..
    we need someone to step up and beat those darn vols.... any body.....lol.....

crosses fingers an toes.....lol...

Quote Originally Posted by BREAD_DA_PAINTER
    I wasn't going to say anything YET... lol..
    we need someone to step up and beat those darn vols.... any body.....lol.....

crosses fingers an toes.....lol...
    You got that right......that would be a real favor to the dawgs. Can anyone say Bowl chance? Championship?

Its still not out of the boys hands. Wonder if they will wear those black shirts again?

I had a great time and it was nice meeting/playing with everyone.

Definitally count me in for the next AO day.

Quote Originally Posted by neppo1345
    Who owns this?

Tim/Neppo owns the Swirl body

Quote Originally Posted by buski
    I had a great time and it was nice meeting/playing with everyone.

Definitally count me in for the next AO day.

Who owns this?
    Yup, that would be my sexy.