Thread: WTB: Mag repair

WTB: Mag repair

Alright, not sure if this is the right place, but I guess I'm looking for a dealer; if this isn't feel free to move this prn.

Anyway, I was rolling with the classic for the longest time and upgraded to an Xvalve and new trigger frame. Sent it into AGD got that on there, good to go.

I then decided to go with the ULE body as well as a TUNA rail. I got this stuff as well as a new sear to fit. When I tried to install this is where I ran into problems. I put everything on and it seemed to be fine but when I would air it up, it would just rapid fire, for instances when you run out of air at with a open bolt gun; and it doesn't stop untill you take the air off or run out of air, its really weird, if I recall right tho if the lvl 10 triggered i think it would stop but the gun still wouldn't work. The sear/trigger didn't become taunt like it normally would it was just loose and free to move if that makes sense.

Anyway, basically, I'm looking to send my gun to someone reputable and get it all fixed up, tuned up and working like new.

If any of you all can do it, and give me an estimate I would be more than happy to send it in.

Thanks,

Stephen

www.tunamart.com

He's really the only one to fix them.

send me an email. tunaman5@comcast.net I'll fix it for you.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart