Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Ripper Bodies, Milling Services, And Slugs

Quote Originally Posted by RavishingEddie
    Darn I hope I will be able to annodize the body! If I can't oh well.
    Didn't say it won't anodize.

7075 is just pickier than 6061. Makes it hard for DIY and small time folk (like we were when we still offered in house ano) to get reliable results. Big time industirial ano shops don't make no never mind about the different alloy. Adjust their settings and go, because they have much better control of their process. Most small shops cannot control every single variable as well (or at all in some cases), so we struggle with picky alloys.

Quote Originally Posted by zazzoo
    Here Are some Pictures

ok what rail is that and i want a body and rail just like that lol !!!!!

We are having a fall sale....see the top the the thread for details.

Complete XT Ripper Body with Orange 3A anno....

Payment Sent!

Cant wait to see this thing!

~ P8nt

are the slugs threaded for feedneck, detents, mounting, and barrel?

all the threads are there except the detent ones....just like an AGD slug

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror
    I will have rails out by the end of the year...I hope. Both blank rails that you can mill and also rails to go with the body.

as for deadlywind milling my rails for use with the karta...I doubt that will ever happen. Who ever designed it has the final say in everything with the karta i guess and they only will do AGD parts.

Where's our promised rails, hate to be a stickler, but you got product out here that is unfinished, per the original thread. I know you have a day job, but a few ripper rails would be a lot less time than a new body with tons of orders pouring in.
    Last edited by TnDeathInc; 12-05-2007 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror
    All body orders were shipped on wed.......

Jay8541.....you body milling order will be shipped tomorrow

I sent my girl to ship the bodies and for some reason she did not get tracking numbers. Have no fear they are on the way!!!!!!

I ask that everyone test there bodies before you send them off for polishing and anodizing.

Thanks to everyone that has supported me along the way on this HUGE project. some of you dont know how big of a job this was to take on. I did it because i love mags and wanted to bring out something custom. The automag scene has been dead for a long time......

I think once people read on here that my stuff works then i will earn there trust and sell more bodies. Not very many were sold. I didnt make enough money yet to even pay the tooling off for the job.LOL I have faith!!!!!!

we are working on doing some ball milling to the cones on the front of the body. Just to see what it would look like. I will rock this body on my new E!

I put my new Ripper XT ULE EMAG together (thanks a million Zazoo) and it looks pretty sweet. I love the polished body on it! pics will be up when i get some batteries for my camera.

Look for a matching RIPPER XT rail to come out in the next 3 months or so, it will be 3D milled on the sides. It was too big of a project for me to do a rail and a body. I have a day job so thats that reason.

spoke about again here look up

one more thing, i paid $300.00 for a ripper body

now you have a new design with rail for $360?

Can i send you 60? Not wanting to start a flame fest, just wondering about the promises made, and if there are plans, soon to correct our missing rails.
    Last edited by TnDeathInc; 12-05-2007 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc
    one more thing, i paid $300.00 for a ripper body

now you have a new design with rail for $360?

Can i send you 60? Not wanting to start a flame fest, just wondering about the promises made, and if there are plans, soon to correct our missing rails.

Ahh to dream...

I too wouldn't mind a rail for my non-selling ripper body.
    It just doesn't look right on any rail I've tried.

not a problem to make some ripper rails. Just gotta get some time to do it. cougar is working on a rail design for the ripper right now. we talked about it today.

As xmt said. It has not been forgotten. Been discussed in a few emails lately. Ill even say this. If current ripper owners have ideas as to what they want for a design. PM me ill listen and see if I can work it into the design. No promises on that.

thanks for the response, my stormwalk ripper xt body, is kinda just waiting on parts

Mirror the body and reverse the angle of the sweep.
    Make sense to you? So you'd end up with this >>>>
    Leave the top edge as wide as possible.
    body=\\\\
    rail = ////

I'd like to buy a slug body with just the inside work done, just the facing, boring, and barrel threading on the inside. Is that possible and how much would it be?

Thanks

Jason