Thread: Stiffi

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself

Stiffi

I know that somewhere this has been beaten into the ground...

I am very amazed at how light this barrel is. Its performance is on par with quite a few other barrels, its nothing to write home about, and not shabby either. The weight of this thing is truly something else though. I have been using a Freak which I thought was not too heavy. I just didn't even know. It will take me a minute to get used to the balance being different.

I was glad to pick one up "used" but still in the package for a bit less than new.

That carbon fiber sure is something, isn't it? The Deadlywind CF foregrips feel almost weightless.
    I love the look and weight (or lack thereof) of Stiffis and the CCM CF barrels. The only issue I had was the fact that you couldn't use battleswabs or other fibrous squeegees on them. Although, I noticed mine shot clean with relative ease (always barrel breaks! <3 level 10 <3).

Now, if we could just get some CF Halo shells and/or Mag bodies. Unfortunately, from what I have read, neither would be very feasible.

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Actually glad you mentioned the no cloth swab thing....I hadn't read the insert and had forgotten that being mentioned.

It would be completly bad-"rear" to have a marker body with a true CF finish. Not only look good but weigh nearly nothing.....

I know that somewhere, someone mentioned how to remove the tip from the barrel. Can someone point me to that post, or just inform me how to do it?

I think it was a heatgun and a strap wrench, but I could be wrong.

A halo made of CF wouldn't be lighter and would cost a ton but would certainly look neat.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209524
    but it wouldnt crack. ive cracked quit a few halo shells.

I was shooting a Mini with .691 Stiffi and a 68/45 today.

The barrel was pretty decent. However, I was testing it with half-decent and mixed paint with an overbore. Still not bad.
    Hey, look at that! It's Santa!

Im very happy with the one I just picked up. The new mamba series has a gloss to it. Shoots very clean of barrel breaks... I was impressed.

14" 689 Stiffi 2.0oz
    14" 689 WGP Kaner 5oz

3oz is alot when you think about leverage.

-Kristian